Halo - Mystic Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
As many of you know, my main two vapes are Halo - Tribeca and Menthol Ice. When I smoked, I smoked Camel Filters, Wides and Lights - with the occasional Camel Crush, crushing the filter at the end so that my last few drags had a menthol taste. Because Modern Vapor sells Halo juice, I like to give my basic thoughts on some of Halo's stuff. I don't like writing juice reviews though because it's very subjective so here you go...

Halo - Mystic Menthol
"Mystic offers a refreshing menthol blend with a delightfully light sweetness and mixed mint undertones. With no underlying tobacco taste and a robust menthol effect, Mystic is a great choice for those seeking a crisp-clean menthol flavor."

Sometimes Halo goes for more or less throat hit, while almost always delivering great vapor. Mystic Menthol delivers great throat hit and great vapor. Not all menthols are for me and I stick to Menthol Ice which I use about 25% of the time when not vaping Tribeca. Mystic can and may replace Ice for me though. I'm not even sure I can tell the difference between Mystic and Ice. Mystic may simply be Ice minus the tobacco. I swear I taste a hint of tobacco, but it's obviously in my head based on Halo's description. Ice doesn't have much of a tobacco taste either though. Very very nice menthol vape.

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
...I'm not even sure I can tell the difference between Mystic and Ice. Mystic may simply be Ice minus the tobacco. I swear I taste a hint of tobacco, but it's obviously in my head based on Halo's description. Ice doesn't have much of a tobacco taste either though. Very very nice menthol vape.

I was wondering if it was just me. I vape Menthol Ice 99% of the time. Got the Mystic sample last week but I couldn't discern much difference either.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Considering there is no "tobacco" taste in Mysic, I'd say you're right, but would you say they're real close to each other? In a good way though I would say. It's like they took their best Menthol, removed the tobacco and named it Mystic Menthol. Good idea if you ask me. I like it, but I don't have a need for both so I'm sticking with Ice for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread