Halo New-Pure e-liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwv651

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Castle Rock, Colorado
Received my 60ml 0f Menthol Ice and Truepure and a sample of Coolmist today, plus they sent a extra free sample of Coolmist, There is a card stating to let juices warm up to room temp, and it states they get better in 24-48 hours after being opened. I don't know if I can wait that long. BTW Halo seems so professional compared to some of the other venders I have dealt with. Anyways I'm looking forward to filling a couple of ego tanks and vaping my new found loved Halo juices. I'm also looking forward to trying the Coolmist. I already know Menthol Ice and Truepure are excellent. Coolmist is still a mystery. I haven't completely quit smoking so maybe now I can finally I get off those nasty Newports.

jwv651

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Castle Rock, Colorado
I couldn't wait I filled 3 tanks from my ego-Tank system and have been happy so far...But I have noticed flavor is not as good with the tank system vs other methods of vaping. BTW CoolMist is really nice, but I think Truepure is winning at this time, and Menthol Ice comes in a close second. The verdict is still out, But I can tell you either one could be my all day vape. I'm loving these menthols. My search for the best menthol has ended. Halo wins hands down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread