Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
k well NOW can't tell if ur being facetious, or playing around, but N-E-Weigh, literally got "tons" of Halo (around SIX 24mg, 60ml bottles of old & classic flavors no longer available cozza PMTA + more 30ml & 15ml + nic salts) in my freezer in Toronto, which I DID NOT want to chance on Carry On Luggage bringing it over the border.

Not sure about Florida where I am now, but got SIX 15ml Halo (also old & classic flavors no longer available cozza PMTA) + 3 Cold Turkey 30ml, and there's some B&M Halo dealers near by.

Also like Gentlemen's Reserve - 2nd favorite - which is made in Victoria, BC, Canada, but their pure tobacco flavors are better than Halo, and they ship all over - recommend EVERY1 check em out... GR Rugged Blend | Cowboy Classics | Gentlemen's Reserve

They may ship "all over" but they can't ship to the U.S. since the government put a ban in place on shipping anything vaping related.. (no ejuice, no mods, no coils etc etc)...

The second the USPS posts the final rule, all shipment for vaping supplies ends. (UPS, FEDEX AND DHL have already stopped accepting vape related shipments) Most companies are going out of business because of it, and it will affect all imports, exports and all vape related businesses trying to sell to retail consumers through the mail.

The U.S. will soon be cut off.

Reactions: YoursTruli

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
They may ship "all over" but they can't ship to the U.S. since the government put a ban in place on shipping anything vaping related.. (no ejuice, no mods, no coils etc etc)... The second the USPS posts the final rule, all shipment for vaping supplies ends. (UPS, FEDEX AND DHL have already stopped accepting vape related shipments) Most companies are going out of business because of it, and it will affect all imports, exports and all vape related businesses trying to sell to retail consumers through the mail.
DO you think a Pod system & some replacements will arrive from FastTech in China if it's BEFORE they post the final rule &/or if if post-marked before then?

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
thanks - what about a Pod system & some replacements from China?

There's another thread - aren't peeps still getting stuff from FastTech in China?

We are still getting product in for now... yes.

As far as the gentlemen who asked you if you had provisions, it's because we (US citizens) have been stockpiling nicotine and DIY our own ejuice knowing much of what we vape will become unavailable... (my husband and I have 25 years worth of nicotine base for Diy, for instance)

Reactions: YoursTruli

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
We are still getting product in for now... yes.

As far as the gentlemen who asked you if you had provisions, it's because we (US citizens) have been stockpiling nicotine and DIY our own ejuice knowing much of what we vape will become unavailable... (my husband and I have 25 years worth of nicotine base for Diy)
i edited / RE-wrote my last post.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    DO you think a Pod system & some replacements will arrive from FastTech in China if it's BEFORE they post the final rule &/or if if post-marked before then?

At this point you order from China at your own risk. One of my last shipments from FT was declared as "atomizers" so I wonder what will happen. It has yet to clear China customs and if it does I wonder if it will clear US customs.

The other order I have that was recently shipped was declared as "metal tubes", even though there are 2 mods in the order.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    At this point you order from China at your own risk. One of my last shipments from FT was declared as "atomizers" so I wonder what will happen. It has yet to clear China customs and if it does I wonder if it will clear US customs.

The other order I have that was recently shipped was declared as "metal tubes", even though there are 2 mods in the order.

I talked to my husband about that and he did mention that atomizers is still a pretty wide open field... it's a device for emitting water, perfume or other liquids as a fine spray.

For all customs knows you just bought an empty perfume bottle, or one of those scent thingys for your house.

10 Best Travel Atomizers: Portable Options for on the Go

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I talked to my husband about that and he did mention that atomizers is still a pretty wide open field... it's a device for emitting water, perfume or other liquids as a fine spray.

For all customs knows you just bought an empty perfume bottle, or one of those scent thingys for your house.

Yeah I know. I mentioned that in the stocking up thread. I hope they think one of these is in the package...

7928701-4.jpg

• Love
    Reactions: Opinionated

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
    Nov 3, 2010
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    I am sure that a black market/back channel will be developed to get around some of the BS that the government has done to us. As far as what I have done over the last year is to write multiple letters to Colorado's US Representatives and Senators telling them more about vaping, and also telling them how many of their voters that would not be happy with them if any changes to the vaping laws were passed. But it doesn't seem to be any good! Since the change was hidden in another bill, it will be hard to call our elected representatives out about voting for the bill that effected us all.
    BUT I hope that the petition that is being circulated will open up our elected officials, just how unhappy this has made a lot of people!

• Optimistic
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread