Halo package Arrived!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I received my Halo order yesterday when I got home from work. I was so excited opened the package, everything was so nice!!! I set the G6 Midnight Blue Batteries to charging and my Triton Iridescence (beautiful) batteries to charge. I already had some Bl**g batteries from the first time I vaped over 2 years ago, I tore open the mini tanks and some blank cartos and started filling with juice. I purchased the Menthol & Gourmet sampler plus samples of Tribeca, Tiki Juice, Midnight Apple and Voodoo.

I am currently a menthol smoker so I tried that sampler first. I love Menthol Ice & Mystic!! Cool Mist was good but I prefer the other two. Sub-Zero I really liked it but I couldn't vape it all day and I can see using it to mix with other juices. I absolutely did not like the HX3, it tasted too dark for me but I'll try it again later. I didn't hold out any hope for Kringle's Curse because I hate peppermint candy, I hate Candy canes and I even hate Church gum (peppermint). But I was shocked I absolutely love Kringle's Curse.

I tried Tiki Juice, Midnight Apple & Tribeca and right now I don't care much for them. The description of Tiki Juice I would think I liked it but not right now with my tastebuds, it just had too much flavors going on for me right now. I really wanted to like Midnight Apple but I didn't taste much apple in it and Tribeca was just too tobacco tasting for me. I tried the Malibu out of the Gourmet sampler next, it was one that I had a bottle of from before. So I know this is a flavor I liked but at the moment my tastebuds just find it okay. I tried Shamrock and just found it meh. I smelled the other ones and didn't try them yet.

I was a little light headed vaping so much but I have to try the Voodoo!!!! I don't know how to describe it and I can't say that I like it but I don't dislike it. It is nice but I don't know missing something for me. Maybe I'll add a little Sub-Zero to see if that is what I am wanting in it. I'm still giving it a try like it is.

Today I am vaping 4 flavors Mystic, Menthol Ice, Kringle's Curse and I keep trying Voodoo. I really like these. Halo used to have a flavor that I vaped daily and I loved it. I think it was called True Pure. I wish they still had that, I remember I loved that juice.

And I absolutely love love love these mini tanks so much easier than cartomisers. I am ordering me some more of these babies. Today I tried the mini tanks on my G6 batteries which I like these batteries better than my 2+ year old Bl**g batteries and the Triton battery really changes the flavors a little for the better for me. I haven't used the Triton tanks yet, I don't have a favorite juice yet that I want to fill that big a tank with yet. I am completely happy with the mini's for now. I may have to buy me the Triton VV battery. I can see how the different settings can change the taste of the different juices.

I still haven't tried the rest of the Gourmet sampler yet. I went a little nuts last night vaping so many different flavors.

I'm am getting me some more of these mini tanks, a Triton VV battery and ordering some bigger bottles of juice.

All I need now is some fruit flavors or dessert flavors. I do remember liking Cherry and Grape flavors from before. I love the quality in Halo's products and their juice. I love that the juice is only made with high quality american ingredients. If anyone knows of another vendor with this high quality fruit or dessert juice please PM me. I wish Halo made these type juice flavors but nobody can be perfect. But Halo is close.

sandt38

Moved On
Nov 29, 2013
Summerfield, NC, USA
Awesome!

The Tribeca was extremely disappointing at first. To me it tasted like perfume. I left it to steep and it is so much nicer. Not my favorite, but it is very nice in the Triton tank (I have a VV Triton batt, and set it to 3.5V)... like an after dinner vape. It is OK in the mini tanks, but not as nice as the Triton IMO. Give it a day or 2 and retry it.

The HX3 is awful to me so far. I agree completely there.

I have Voodoo steeping now. I look forward to it.

As far as the mini tanks, I like them quite a bit. As a general rule I use them on my G6 instead of carts. But I had one in my front pocket and leaned over the hood of a car (I am a mechanic) and it cracked. Not a huge deal, as it is right above the mouthpiece seal and it does not leak, but it made me decide to stick to carts at work. If you toss the tanks in your purse, just be aware that the plastic is thin, and lateral pressure on the mouthpiece may result in a crack.

Back to the VVs... I am amazed at the difference that a few tenths of a volt can make. It is really cool how you can play with the flavor with a quick twist of the voltage knob.

Glad to hear you like it. I am interested in your take on Shamrock. I want to give it a shot, but I am a bit nervous about stepping outside the tobacco flavors. To me, it sounds like a tasty vape, but I am on the fence right now.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
!
Glad to hear you like it. I am interested in your take on Shamrock. I want to give it a shot, but I am a bit nervous about stepping outside the tobacco flavors. To me, it sounds like a tasty vape, but I am on the fence right now.

To be honest I am not a fan tabacco tasting juice and definitly not a fan of mint AT ALL (Kringle's Curse being the only exception) I hate a menthol that is more mint-hol tasting. I was that way 2+ years ago when I started vaping back then before I went back to analogs and I know tastebuds change rapidly to start with. Having said that the Shamrock on testing it in a cartomizer tasted very strong of mint flavor with a dark chocolate flavor surrounding the mint flavor. I will not be using this Shamrock and you are welcome to have it if you want to give it a try before you buy. Just PM me and I'll send it to you. And don't let me not liking it reflect on the juice, I do absolutely hate the flavor of mint in anything. If you like mint you will probably like the Shamrock.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I find I'm leaning more toward menthols of course but what I really like is the light, fresh, clean, cool, refreshing and juicy feeling in vapor. So far I haven't been liking the vapor flavors that feel heavier in my mouth. LOL like vapor is heavy?!? But I hope you know what I mean by that. Some vapor flavors feel gritty or dirty to me, like they leave a coating in your mouth and on your tongue. If I can't blow it out or swallow the flavor, so my mouth feels clean I really don't like that feeling that something is still lingering on my tongue or throat.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Take the caps and drippers off over night to air, and then by the next day the flavors start to shine.

believe you me, there is apple in Midnight Apple, but it needs the airing to truly mix. I was disappointed the first day, before the airing, but afterwards... well, my review is around here somewhere :)

Glad your order arrived, and I'm glad you're enjoying the hardware.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Take the caps and drippers off over night to air, and then by the next day the flavors start to shine.

believe you me, there is apple in Midnight Apple, but it needs the airing to truly mix. I was disappointed the first day, before the airing, but afterwards... well, my review is around here somewhere :)

Glad your order arrived, and I'm glad you're enjoying the hardware.

Thanks I'll try that and revisit these flavors this weekend. Right now I'm on flavor overload. LOL I do hope it helps some of these like the Midnight Apple.....I really want to like this one for some reason.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Evie, fill a Triton tank!!!!! As good as the mini is over a carto, the big tanks are better than the mini. The draw, vapor, it's so much better. Just pick one of the juices you like, and TRY IT!!!!!

Yes, a VV is next for you. Then you would be set.

Ain't Halo stuff neat? Like that pcMag says, Halo is to e-cigs what Apple is to tablets.

Please vape a real tank!!!!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Evie, fill a Triton tank!!!!! As good as the mini is over a carto, the big tanks are better than the mini. The draw, vapor, it's so much better. Just pick one of the juices you like, and TRY IT!!!!

Yes Sir!!!!!!!!!

Opening Triton tank..........
tries to pull off mouth piece......not working
tries to unscrew mouth piece............not working
grips the mouth piece with my teeth and pulls.......not working
Hummm??
grips the mouth piece with my teeth and twist..........ahh got it!
Loading tank with Menthol Ice.....
Letting the wick soak up the Halo Juice!!
tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock.......Ready!
Screwing Tank onto battery......
Click the button fast 5 times.....We have go light!!
First draw off the mighty Triton...........aww.......coughs.....cleans out right lung!!
Second draw off the might Triton........lots of vapor...........coughs..........cleans out left lung!!
Drinks some water.........coughs........Clears throat.
Ready Third draw............aww........lots of vapor, lots of flavor..........WOW!!!

Amazing!!! It really has more flavor and vapor!!! And as I learned you don't have to draw as hard on them. Wow thanks DaveOno for making me try it. I probably wouldn't have tried it until later. The flavor of the juice is the same but better and cooler. It brings out a few more layers of flavor I didn't notice before.

Dammit now how long is this sale. I've got to try me the Triton VV Battery and get more Triton Tanks!!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Told ya so, told ya so, told ya so...

:vapor: :toast: :D

Sticking tongue out........razberry!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386139853.028082.jpg

Thanks!!

To be honest I am not a fan tabacco tasting juice and definitly not a fan of mint AT ALL (Kringle's Curse being the only exception) I hate a menthol that is more mint-hol tasting. I was that way 2+ years ago when I started vaping back then before I went back to analogs and I know tastebuds change rapidly to start with. Having said that the Shamrock on testing it in a cartomizer tasted very strong of mint flavor with a dark chocolate flavor surrounding the mint flavor. I will not be using this Shamrock and you are welcome to have it if you want to give it a try before you buy. Just PM me and I'll send it to you. And don't let me not liking it reflect on the juice, I do absolutely hate the flavor of mint in anything. If you like mint you will probably like the Shamrock.

Thanks!

Got ya on the mint thing. I love it, but different strokes and all. But I have never attempted vaping non-tobacco flavors, and I can be odd about change. I guess 30 years of one "flavor" while puffing is making it hard to step out of the box.

I appreciate the offer, but I think I am going to try picking up a bottle today. I want to get a few more tanks anyways, and I may snag another Turkish while I am at it.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Yes Sir!!!!!!!!!

Hummm??
First draw off the mighty Triton...........aww.......coughs.....cleans out right lung!!
Second draw off the might Triton........lots of vapor...........coughs..........cleans out left lung!!
Ready Third draw............aww........lots of vapor, lots of flavor..........WOW!!!

Amazing!!! It really has more flavor and vapor!!! And as I learned you don't have to draw as hard on them. Wow thanks DaveOno for making me try it. I probably wouldn't have tried it until later. The flavor of the juice is the same but better and cooler. It brings out a few more layers of flavor I didn't notice before.

Dammit now how long is this sale. I've got to try me the Triton VV Battery and get more Triton Tanks!!

that's more steps than there are in 12-step programs! and at least 5 more than i've ever completed before relapsing!

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Yes Sir!!!!!!!!!

Hummm??

Hi Evie,

First, I totally agree with DaveOno--the Triton tanks are WAY better than the G6!

Just one tip about the Triton tips (lol...don't know why that made me giggle). . . be gentle with them! Don't over-tighen them. There's a bit of a history of the threaded part getting separated from the plastic tip. It's happened to three of mine, and I am pretty careful with them (but now I'm REALLY careful). Halo doesn't sell the tips separately, although I now know that they are considering it (Halo CS told me so yesterday). If they do break, the Kanger T2 tips fit, and there are several places to get them.

Glad you are loving your new toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread