Halo (Triton) e-juice alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jus

May 19, 2015
Hey everyone,

I'm a new member of the forum and a total newbie to vaping. I just ordered my first e-cig, a Halo Triton and I am really excited for it to arrive. As I am living in Russia at the moment, the shipping and taxation costs on ordering original e-liquids are way too high for me, so I'm looking for something else. However, I have read that you can have tank problems with the Triton if you don't use their juices. So it would be really great if you guys could recommend me some nice and safe alternatives (available in Russia or Europe)! :)

Thanks for your answers,

Jus

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Nope. You won't have problems with the Triton Tank with other juices. It's just a rebranded Ego battery with a rebranded Kanger Clearo. Works fine with anything else out there. That's just a standard corporate line to convince you that you have to buy ONLY their e liquids (which, incidentally ARE actually very nice). For those tanks, I'd never go any heavier than a 60VG/40PG ratio, though. 50/50 is probably ideal.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Sweet is fine. Max VG juice is certainly sweet, but lots of flavorings add sweetness as well. The lower VG ratio I recommended is primarily because of the thickness of the juice. Max VG simply won't wick properly in the Triton tanks. A 60/40 juice is thinner than nax VG and is still plenty sweet.

Reactions: Jus

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Jus, I think there is a general rule that the more clear and uncolored the liquid, the cleaner it burns on coils.

It's the dark Amber, often dessert vapes that can Really gunk up a coil.

The 4 Halo juices I've used are only lightly tinted. They burn Very Clean on coils. I'm a steady user of their menthols.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: Jus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread