Halo Triton Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Lee

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
FLA
I have wanted to sample some Halo juices for some time, but never saw a local shop that had any. The other night, I went to a different grocery store in a plaza type setup. In the plaza was a tobacco shop with the Halo logo in the window. I went in and sampled some juices. I was pleased, but was wondering something... was it the juice that was much better or is their tank that good?

Most places I have gone to for sampling have the CE4/5 toppers with juice. Who knows how old the juice is, or the coils for that matter. This place had several (maybe 20) of the Triton setups ready to go. I have used the CE4/5 type before and hated it. It tasted like plastic, vape was really hot and nasty with not much vapor. It was an overall bad experience. I have not been satisfied with any top coil, including the iClear30 (not S). This little Trition tank was really good... or was it the juice?

I guess I will find out Friday when I go buy the juice and try it in my Protanks and EVODs. I'm hoping it's not the tanks. ;) Freedom and Torque56 may just be my new ADV's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread