Halo Voodoo - What the heck is this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
The nice People at Halo were gracious enough to send me a sample of their new juice Voodoo. (thank you Cinder) :thumb:
Now I rarely do reviews unless I really really like something (I'm just too busy and lets be honest lazy :blush: ) - but in this case I'm just not sure what to make of this stuff :ohmy:
I'm completely puzzled as to what I'm tasting :unsure: and just when I think I'm figuring it out it changes 8-o sounds crazy right? But I swear it changes :?:
Its a very smooth somehow familiar flavor with a mild TH - which I generally dilute my Halo with VG to tone down TH - but I can hit this all day (and have been ;) ) and yes I KNOW I'm the only one on ECF that HATES TH :facepalm: so bite me! :pervy:
Sometimes I'm getting a spicy floral plum note - other times a spicy creamy citrus (??) other times a peppery (??) rose raisin (??) sometimes vanilla (?) floral (?) rum tobacco (?) :blink::blink::blink:

As Samuel L Jackson would say "it's a total :censored: mystery"

At first I honestly didn't like it :glare: and set it aside last night. This morning I thought it was my BB (my morning coffee vape :thumb: ) hit it (choked :blink: ) and oddly I liked it :?: I've been hitting it off and on all day and I must say - even though it annoys the crap out of me trying to figure out how and why it changes and JUST WTH IS IT :mad: - I like it :)

Halo that voodoo that you do has definitely cast a spell on me :D

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
You are experiencing the Voodoo effect.

SUGAR & SPICE TOBACCO BLEND

Voodoo E-liquid offers a mild tobacco base gently layered with a complex assortment of flavors including black currant, grape, plum, and a touch of cinnamon. This unique e-liquid flavor is then rounded out with subtle notes of smooth vanilla, offering a delicate balance of tobacco with gourmet flavors. The unique structure of this e-liquid flavor will vary in profile while vaping, hence the voodoo effect.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've had Voodoo in a tank, and I have dripped it -- and I don't get any floral notes.

This is a refreshing, adult white grape juice with some tart berry and in the background the light tobacco notes coalesce with cinnamon and vanilla to make a bakery note. Very juicy, very real fruit (non-candy) flavor, slightly sweet but not over-powering by any means. The cinnamon kicks up the throat hit, and the vapor is more than some other Halo liquids; I even vaped it outside in the heat and in my car with windows down and the vapor delivers.

This is a light, refreshing vape. The downside is that it's listed as a tobacco, but the tobacco is so light and so far in the background many might skip this liquid.

I am a tobacco vaper. And I consider this my first fruit vape. I love it, and vaped a full 10ml in less than a week and started on another.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
This juice is a damn good vape.Recieved my freebie with my regular Prime15 order a few minutes ago and put some Voodoo in a clearo.I can't tell what flavors are in it but it is a sweet vape,not too sweet,but nice and soothing.After a 24 hour steep i might be able to taste some flavors.This stuff is addictive and i do believe it has found it's way into my Halo rotation.

seamor512

Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Georgia
LOL, I was just about to write a review of voodoo and it was basically going to say the exact same thing, what the heck is this?

Here is what I taste, starts off with a very mild chocolaty cigar tobacco taste, not harsh, very tasty. In the middle there is something sweet almost cinnamon cookie like with caramal, then ends with a rich vanilla. It's outstanding, not an ADV to me but a great desert or coffee companion. Very warm feeling even with a BCC protank.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
LOL, I was just about to write a review of voodoo and it was basically going to say the exact same thing, what the heck is this?

Here is what I taste, starts off with a very mild chocolaty cigar tobacco taste, not harsh, very tasty. In the middle there is something sweet almost cinnamon cookie like with caramal, then ends with a rich vanilla. It's outstanding, not an ADV to me but a great desert or coffee companion. Very warm feeling even with a BCC protank.

:blink: This stuff ain't voodoo, it's a doggone shapeshifter! :p

Calivapr123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
USA
I received a 10ml sample of Voodoo from Halo a few days ago, and poured it into a Halo Triton set (which is almost the same as a Kanger T2 and Ego-T battery).

The scent of the liquid is a pleasant sweet and fruity scent, and the color is light-brown gold color. I didn't let it steep, I just gave it a few quick shakes and aired it out a bit before pouring it into the tank. As this juice falls under Halo's Tobacco category, I was pretty surprised at how sweet and fruity it tasted. There is just barely a hint of Tobacco, which may change as it steeps more.

I immediately detect a grape flavor, as well as cinnamon. There is also some berry flavor, which I presume is the Black Currant. Unfortunately the grape flavor is reminding me of some childhood medicine I used to take, which I don't care to remember anymore. Neither the grape, the cinnamon nor the berry flavors is really my thing, although I can imagine this might be a very good vape for people who can appreciate those flavors a lot better than I can. Tribeca for me is still my #1 from Halo.

Thank you to Halo for the opportunity to try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread