Hana Modz v3 - Full & Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
all of the sudden my mini will not charge. I see that the usb connection is completely loose now. I think I can fix it. if not I will contact hana in the morning. I have talked with them before and they were pretty nice. so I am sure it will be taken care of either way. meanwhile I am stuck with a mech. which is like going from the space age back to cave men lol.

edit: it was a bad usb cable. I liked mine so I repaired it. back in business!

Last edited:

FStopFive

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Denver, CO, USA
^^ Glad you got that sorted out dude. Out of curiosity, was it the USB cable that came with your Hana?

I rock my Hana as well as an Electric Angel (authentic, I don't do clones) pretty much all the time. While I get what you're saying about having to go back to a straight mech mod, I do like being able to run a lower-ohm build (typically around .35 - .45) on a mechanical. While I'm sure I could probably do that on the Hana, the battery life would be about 4 minutes, lol. :)

nic_fix

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
no. it was a nice fabric pink and black cable I had. it is ruined. I never used the one that came with the hana. I got a purple vinyl cable and matching wall plug last night for $10. I have others though. that has got to be why my hana does not last. I am running .7. however I am only using it at 14.5 watts. I vape hard but it lasts like half hour. a vtc5 lasts like 4 hours on a mech. so I see what you are saying. I am just glad it was not the hana that was broken. pain in the .... to send things back.

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
bottom intakes cab be a problem with the hana. it is going to block the holes. just get a airflow ring. that is also a little smaller than I like on the hana but that is just cosmetic.

Say, can you point me towards an airflow ring for the Hana. I'm familiar with them for tubes/mechs, but have never seen one for a box/Hana.
Thanks!

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
My new copper colored Hana Modz V3 came in yesterday from Hyperion Vape :) Got her keeping the Provaris company. Have a Nautilus with the new BVC coils atop and a Sony VTC5 inside. Love it! Awesome little mod.

9e2u9yne.jpg

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I've had my full size V3 about a week and love it. I've had everything on it from a KFL at 10 watts to a Magma at over 20 watts. I debated a long time about dropping the extra cash on the authentic but after hearing all the horror stories with the clones I knew it didn't want to deal with the issues!

nic_fix

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
nitrox, nothing will blow up. however maxing out the pc's usb port for a couple hours can damage the usb controller on the motherboard. you can charge it a little while but I would not always do a full charge off the pc. especially if you have other usb things plugged in. a high end modern computer will throttle the usb ports so if you have like at least a 3rd gen i5-i7 setup then go right ahead and charge it all day. of course do so at your own risk anyways but it should be okay.

PinkPanter

Jun 21, 2014
The Netherlands
I debated a long time about dropping the extra cash on the authentic but after hearing all the horror stories with the clones I knew it didn't want to deal with the issues!

We will hear the stories with issues always, if someone received a good one, this person is not placing stories but probably busy happy vaping. This counts for every product, if I should look on the internet about a product before buying it, I could not buy any product, authentic or not :laugh:
Mine clone is perfect, my concerning was if I should not like that chip stuff inside and all those buttons, but I have not any problems with this stuff on board, so yes this clone decided me to buy an authentic.
I only don't understand why people buy 3 or 4 clones, yes they do maybe bc to have some different colors, but I rather have one authentic into a neutral color instead 3 or 4 clones in my fav colors but thats just me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread