The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hana Modz v3 - Full & Mini

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by mykereid, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nic_fix

nic_fix Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    nope. it's just a dead battery. ordering a new one now. they told me it's probably the battery. today it died completely. put on charger and it said check battery. took out batteries and connected to multimeter. dead. like I said I must have charged it thousands of times. they actually lasted a long time by me.

2. nic_fix

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    they got me the battery in less than 24 hours! how many times can I say first class company. the dna30 remembered my wattage with no battery for 2 days. try that, yihi.
    remember at some point I mentioned it was charging faster and somewhere else I said it was not lasting long. one battery was shorted for who knows how long. obviously very safe batteries too. I didn't even know.

3. nic_fix

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    sorry to hijack the thread. it died. gone. they said $$ to fix it. just got another one off a friend. I am sure it was my fault. I still stand behind this 100%.

I will say the ipv-x is not so bad. it is no hana but if you only have $120. I take back what I said about them. it is better you don't smoke regardless. the ipv should last you long enough to get a hana or other dna30 mod. hopefully. I am by no means endorsing the ipv. at least it is not a hana ripoff. that's all. I was lucky to get another hana or I would be rocking the ipv right now.

4. mykereid

mykereid Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 13, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    Nic:

Ever figure out what caused it to crap out? Both of mine are still going strong and hopefully they'll continue like that for awhile. Original batteries still working. Haven't opened them up since I put the first battery in.

5. nic_fix

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    it is just a broken usb board from wear and tear. they only charge $5 to fix it and will do so while I wait. I just haven't been that way lately. meanwhile I did get an ipv2s. I know I bashed them. the only saving grace is it is not a ripoff clone. it is alright but not even close to a hana. I didn't feel in a rush because I like the hana full better anyways.

I wonder if they would put a dna40 in there for me. the company already rocks but if they did that they would be off the chain.

6. mykereid

Supporting member
    Mar 13, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    You live close to Hana?

7. ZeroOhm

ZeroOhm Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2013
    UK
  8. nic_fix

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    I live about six hours from them. I go up there sometimes to see a client right next to them. I used to really get around for my age. unfortunately radiation therapy has slowed me down. quite frankly I can't blame it on tobacco either. the doc said I did pretty good that my prostate lasted this long. I retired and run a gentleman's farm but if the money is right I still do legal consultation.. I got the first one at vape bash. that party was not my cup of tea. mentally I am like 25 so it was not my age really. there is nothing up here so I was lucky someone gave me another. well, I gave him a goat that was worth way more than $300.

9. mykereid

Supporting member
    Mar 13, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    Hope the therapy goes well for you. If I ever need a goat, you're my guy!

ON another front, I'm anticipating the arrival of a Erlkoenigin tank sometime this week. I've read nothing but raves about it. Can't wait to put it on my Hana Modz and fire it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.