Hand made Vaporizer/juice/equipment wood rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch81

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Miami/Chicago
Hey guys, I just got my ProVari Mini a month ago. I've been buying juices and accessories left and right so it was getting out of hand. I drew up a sketch for my brother to follow and he did a good job. I was happy, ready to have it completed a few days ago. Was gonna have this patched, sanded and stained but I realized it wouldn't hold all my juices now, let alone in a month or two. So I made some modifications...

As of now, it holds:

Six 30 ml. bottles
Eight 10 ml. bottles
Three ProVari Mini's/15 ml. bottles
Nine Drip-tips/adaptors/small cylinder items
Three picks/swabs/scissor
One long groove for storage - The grooves are the perfect size for holding about 12 batteries and 3.5 Novi tanks (they stand up-right alone, no need to line them up so they stay standing). However, I only own two batteries and two 3.5 tanks so I'd rather use that space to hold all my 10 ml. bottles scattered about that didn't fit this stand as of now.

Upon completion, it'll be able to hold about 12 more 10 ml. bottles in the groove. It has to be widened by roughly 1/4" and pushed back after the 15 ml. holes are also pushed back for this to work. The amount of holes for cartos will increase by 32, there will be 2 carto holes placed around every bottle space. This will help me differentiate cartos that are good/still need to be redripped often and ones that were redripped already. I lost 4/10 cartos on my first order and am trying to avoid it happening again.

I was also thinking maybe this could be the top to a box where a drawer could slide out... just a thought. The main objective for this design was to be portable and simple, yet it organizes and shows off your collection. Maybe I can have it made into a rectangular prism more than a box shape. All suggestions and comments are appreciated, thanks! Curious to hear your :2c:!

cen.jpg left.jpg right.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread