Hands-Free Vaping for $11 (A Must Have)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
Presenting my invention to the vaping community who can now vape hands-free.

Friend Tip (ECBLEND)
Tubing $3 *
Connectors/valves $8 *

*Purchased items at Lowes in the plumbing and sprinkler section

5e7y9u3a.jpg

a4e5a4uh.jpg

y6u4esyh.jpg

Simpler setup.

ra7upe9e.jpg

Last edited:

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
TX, I could use a variation of that for motorcycling.

I tried a simpler setup to my Shoei helmet. I used a velcro cable tie which fastens really good to the fabric. It's comfortable when angled towards my ear so I can grab quickly for a vape. All you need is a coupler to attach the tubing to the Friend Tip.

3y6etajy.jpg

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
Depending on drip tip size, a hose clamp may help it from coming loose. I used hot water to wash out the tubing but will probably use some Everclear to really clean it out.

I'm thinkin I'll use the duel tube setup for sharing or just showing off. :)

(Update - After cleaning and using it today the vape has a weird taste. Not sure if flavor is changed because of the tubing length and/or material.)

Last edited:

mishima

Jul 19, 2013
United States
I tried a simpler setup to my Shoei helmet. I used a velcro cable tie which fastens really good to the fabric. It's comfortable when angled towards my ear so I can grab quickly for a vape. All you need is a coupler to attach the tubing to the Friend Tip.

3y6etajy.jpg

I was actually thinking of doing something like this.

This kind of setup would only work with auto switch devices, though, right?

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I was actually thinking of doing something like this.

This kind of setup would only work with auto switch devices, though, right?

Probably be the safest way. The make 650 Autos, altho I was thinking about a cheap box mod with a Big button in a jacket pocket.

Oh, and they make a cool little stealth ego type, 350mah, that's auto.

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    USA
    Probably be the safest way. The make 650 Autos, altho I was thinking about a cheap box mod with a Big button in a jacket pocket.

Oh, and they make a cool little stealth ego type, 350mah, that's auto.

That would probably be the best option but I like the big button mod. I think the plastic tubing is changing the flavor. Might have to locate a medical supply store for better tubing. Plus the length of the tube may also change the flavor which I'm thinking more of mod mounted to the outside of the helmet so the tube will be shorter. Maybe even a metal tube like on those e-pipe drip tips.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    That would probably be the best option but I like the big button mod. I think the plastic tubing is changing the flavor. Might have to locate a medical supply store for better tubing. Plus the length of the tube may also change the flavor which I'm thinking more of mod mounted to the outside of the helmet so the tube will be shorter. Maybe even a metal tube like on those e-pipe drip tips.

Yeah, change the flavor and cool the vape also. Initially, I was thinking the small 5v box mod mounted on the side of a helmet, like an intercom box??

mishima

Jul 19, 2013
    United States

Also, I was wondering if you were using this in a full helmet. If so, do you have any issues with the vapor digging the visor at all?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread