Hands free vaporizer with natural wood finish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol

JohnG1975

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Jacksonville FL
I have seen, and used these devices in my past. As far as I can remember, ( chuckle ) it has a voltage dial the varies the temp of the glass bowl. I would imagine the bowl could be removed, and the coil could be modded to hold e-juice via a wicking or dropping method. This would produce a lot of vapor and burn through a lot of juice.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
The thing about this device is, I remember when they first came out like 10 years ago. They are just a soldering iron w/ a potentiometer(voltage dial) on it. Just not worth the expense. You could make one out of a cheap tool box for @ $10. It's a rip off IMHO. And I'm not even sure how well it would work w/ ejuice. My :2c:

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
The thing about this device is, I remember when they first came out like 10 years ago. They are just a soldering iron w/ a potentiometer(voltage dial) on it. Just not worth the expense. You could make one out of a cheap tool box for @ $10. It's a rip off IMHO. And I'm not even sure how well it would work w/ ejuice. My :2c:
if u want next time i'm modding i could drip some juice on my soldering iron and tell u :laugh::lol:

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
if u want next time i'm modding i could drip some juice on my soldering iron and tell u :laugh::lol:

Pretty much. lol The only difficult thing about that vaporizer would be the bowl. But, with a large flat tip on the soldering iron and a juice feeder it might actually work. lol Hmm, time to go get that $5 tool box at Big Lots. It even has storage on top of the lid for stuff. And I can put that soldering iron I got at the dollar store to use. I def would not pay $250 for that thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread