Happy 4th of July - Celebrating The 237th Birthday of America - Everyone Have a Great Holiday - GREAT PRODUCT SPECIALS WITHIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
We won't be having any special sales this holiday, regrettably! Right now our facility is literally and figuratively covered in construction dust as we are expanding to accomodate our stock expansion and inventory floor. USPS shipping resumes on Friday and we will ship that day.

Guys, Any1 knows of any coupon codes to use?

I'm guessing you didn't even read the first post... so I've quoted the relevant portion. Beyond that, sign up for the newsletter, that plus the Super VIP discounts always gets you 5% or more off of all your orders

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
solarpcc.png

As we have time and think about it I will post a few 4th specials here and there. This is from SMOKtech and we have marked it down to $32.95. Great timing for the summer.

SMOKtech SOLAR PCC High Quality 4000mah in eGo Case - 4 Adapters [gv-SMOKtechSolarPCC] - $32.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

There are some great products posted for sale here..........:D

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Hoping it is less fuscia then the CVI.

Oh... I'd call that a pink... lol

Lori, I'm not being serious. I started messing with "those that like purple" and just had to continue the tease. In reality, the pictures taken, while as good as can be done, often have a bit of a different shade than shown.

Below is an actual, but extreme example of what can happen with a camera... This wasn't intentional and I had to correct it manually ( photoshopped ) in order to get the pic correct...

The pic of an Iris as the camera took it...

False_Blue_Iris.jpg

... the actual color that the real flow was...

Corrected_Purple_Iris.jpg

So as much as Danno or Chris may try to get the colors as correct as possible... sometimes it just can't be done because of the natural filtering that the cameras have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread