Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
LOL and every day we give kisses heehee!!
tazmania.bmp
:)

Ah well, I didn't know the birthday coupon was only good for juice. I'd just planned on getting a couple of the sub tanks (one big, one small). If there'd also been a way to do samples, I'd have included those, too, but the tanks are my main interest right now. Any larger juice purchases, if I liked the samples, would have to be next month at the earliest.

I bought a bunch of juice from you before, but the ones I'm curious about now are newer flavors that weren't available last time I shopped (Butterfly Bait, Pchela's Famous Five Layer, RY4v2 and RY04).

You're gonna absolutely love Butterfly bait and Pchella's.......just sayin! Haven't tried the RY family of juice yet so can't comment there.

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
"its my Birthday"
at my age, posting this was the only reason I was looking forward to today :laugh:

and I definitely appreciate that I don't have to use it right away

but I do have a few good ones picked out for later this month

waiting on the SS check, ya know :glare:

thanks Pops, every little bit really helps

since this was only applicable towards juice, I already ordered my mini-sub tank and should receive it today :thumb:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
"its my Birthday"
at my age, posting this was the only reason I was looking forward to today :laugh:

and I definitely appreciate that I don't have to use it right away

but I do have a few good ones picked out for later this month

waiting on the SS check, ya know :glare:

thanks Pops, every little bit really helps

since this was only applicable towards juice, I already ordered my mini-sub tank and should receive it today :thumb:

Wow bbb
BIRDAYGS41.gif
from Mom&pops
PM coning and hope you enjoy this special day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread