Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
One of my v2's turned three years old the other day, and I didn't even bother to light a candle. I'm so embarrassed.

However, I did want to, once again, pay tribute to you fine people here, who continue to make a FINE product.

That little three year old is still going strong as ever. And in my (destructive) hands, that's saying something. Thank you, as always, for the product that is likely the single biggest reason I'm still vaping, 3.5 years later (to the day, on May 13th).

THANK YOU, PROVAPE! You rock.
(and your mods are built to be as tough as rocks!)

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
My first one will be 4 next month. I adopted her a few months later and have enjoyed her company regularly. She's on part time duty now, thanks to my lovely Ti's (and Celtic Knot).

thd2d231d94d7b1f7079d31e7218fab199.gif

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Thanks, Jim! The cake is all gone now, but help yourself to whatever libations remain. :toast:

And return they DO (to my hand, each and every day).

:thumbs:
Thumbs up!!!

I was stylin and profilin with my mini Ti tonight!

Wife was impressed!!!

Reactions: DPLongo22

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Rescue Provi's are the most loved Provi's in my household... those and those pesky Ti Provi's :D I know all of my other Provarii are secretly jealous of my Ti's :)
If my Ti Provi were not so light, I suspect they would be more abused by my other mods...

Yes I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread