Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
My big 4-0 is on Monday and I just ordered a Provari with the birthday money my husband gave me. I don't think it will get here by my birthday, but it won't be long after.

I got the extension cap since I already have some 18650 batteries.

What sort of cartos does everyone like? I've been using a go-go with a syringe tank, and I love that I don't have to top off with the tank. Does anyone use a syringe tank on the Provari, or is that considered too low brow? LOL!

I didn't have much luck with atties on a bottom feeder so I'm planning on sticking to cartos for now.

VapoVamp

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
N.C.
Happy Birthday!!! on Monday!! Spaz.....Ahhhhhh, to be 40 again..;) Sorry I can't help you with your ?(don't own a Provi)But, whatever works for you and your vaping experiance is most important. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday...See you in the Vapehaze:vapor:
My big 4-0 is on Monday and I just ordered a Provari with the birthday money my husband gave me. I don't think it will get here by my birthday, but it won't be long after.

I got the extension cap since I already have some 18650 batteries.

What sort of cartos does everyone like? I've been using a go-go with a syringe tank, and I love that I don't have to top off with the tank. Does anyone use a syringe tank on the Provari, or is that considered too low brow? LOL!

I didn't have much luck with atties on a bottom feeder so I'm planning on sticking to cartos for now.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
If you want a classy tank the really compliments the provari you should check out Phiniac.com. Their hand made glass tanks are awesome.

aluminum.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread