Happy customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txrider

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Well I read up on suppliers with 36mg liquid and chose eastmall to order from.

The 18mg I had just wasn't cutting it, I had to vape as fast as my batteries could charge with 4 batteries and 2 chargers to get my usual fix. I use 402 batteries though, pretty small.

I took advantage of the make your own sampler and ordered vanilla as it was my fave form the sampler I got from another supplier.

I added spearmint, grape and banana as it seems the sweeter flavors are what I like.

I ordered on the 20th, order arrived today on the 28th. 8 days from order to delivery in Texas.

I like the bottles, a big step up from the last supplier, they drip well and cleanly. No leaking in transit like my last supplier. The labeling is nice as well with clear labeling of flavor and strength in mg.

The 36mg gave me just what I needed as a 35+ year packa day smoker, about 8 drops vaped and I'm as good on nicotine as an analog cigarette gets me it seems so far. I'll be totally off analogs now, with 18mg I still craved and smoked a few. 36mg is a little harsher in the throat, but not bad.

Good vapor on the flavors I tried so far, dunno if it's PG or VG though or a mix.

It was delivered to my work, so I just dipped the atomiser in a few drops with an empty cartridge (stuffing container removed) and started trying them out.

First up was vanilla, not a strong vanilla taste, but good. I'll order more.

Next up was banana, I like bananas anyway and this stuff is nicer than what I was expecting, not a strong banana taste, nice, sweet.

I'll try grape and spearmint tonight, though I've never been a menthol smoker, the other mint juice I tried tasted pretty good so we'll see.

I can see another larger order to stock up next week in my future.

Overall I thought I would like the tobacco flavors when I started vaping, but the sweeter flavors are all I want now, and an analog cig tastes nasty in comparison now.

Good flavors, good bottles and labeling, good prices, good service here it seems and prompt delivery.. I'm a happy customer.

I'll follow up about grape and spearmint later.

Last edited:

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
I totally agree with the above. I was a 2 1/2 pack a day smoker and the 36mg totally takes care of my nic cravings. I don't even look for anything less anymore (I started with Jane's 24mg kick juice, which is very good, but I went through it too fast).

I got:

2 Red Bull (most excellent)
2 Peach (awesome and the wife's favorite right now)
1 Litchi (surprisingly good since I had no idea what it was)
1 Watermelon (super as I expected)
1 Grape (haven't tried it yet, but it should be excellent as well)

Last edited:

Txrider

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Yeah the 36mg is just the thing, I can put the e-cig down now. I got very tweaked out on nic last night trying all the flavors... ;) Even so it feels so much cleaner than if I had chain smoked a bunch of cigs.

Tried the grape last night, and as someone else said it tastes of grape popsicles, probably definately not for everyone but I love grape popsicles and grape juice.. ;)

Not a flavor I'll use all the time, but one I think I'll keep around.

Mixing grape and vanilla was interesting...

I'm going to drip a mix of grape and banana tonight as it sounds interesting as well.

The spearmint was much more minty than the mint I got from Absolutely e-cigs. I'll order more of that too.

My fave so far is still Vanilla from both suppliers, I'll likely have a bottle of that in my pocket forever more.

I may go ahead and make another order today in fact.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
I thought this thread could use another Texan ;)

I just placed my first order with EastMall last night at the very end of big May sale. Wow and what a deal it was! A lot of people are really happy with David's service. I'm sure I'll be a happy customer too. My order was huge by standards - hope our friends at the border doesn't think so, lol.

Btw, Txrider I sent you an invite to join our Tejas Vapin' group. Hope you will consider joining :)

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Hello,
I just wanted to let all know how great of a experience I've had with David and Ed. Communication is excellent. I had my second order for another 510 and liquid pass thru customs today. Both my order flew thru the Chicago port. I also had a small problem with a charger. I emailed David late yesterday. I checked my email this morning and a new
one was dispatched already!! Now thats service! Congrats to Eastmall
for the experience and you will see more orders from me.
Dave:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread