Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Squirrel_madagascar.gif

Drew and Angie.. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
Got my package and YAY my pass through!!!!!
LOVE the new Tweezers!!!
Daughter has new sandwich box.. when I open my packages she sits there and says alright already hand over the box.. whatever comes..lol!
Thank you for all the extra goodies your too kind.
I am deffinitely ordering more of the Oriental Green carts, they are Great!!
I am siting here and cannot decide which HV to try first!! I am going to try Angie's recomendation and try the banana split first on one of my chocolate green cig carts!
THANK YOU AGAIN...

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Squirrel_madagascar.gif

Drew and Angie.. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
Got my package and YAY my pass through!!!!!
LOVE the new Tweezers!!!
Daughter has new sandwich box.. when I open my packages she sits there and says alright already hand over the box.. whatever comes..lol!
Thank you for all the extra goodies your too kind.
I am deffinitely ordering more of the Oriental Green carts, they are Great!!
I am siting here and cannot decide which HV to try first!! I am going to try Angie's recomendation and try the banana split first on one of my chocolate green cig carts!
THANK YOU AGAIN...

Too Funny!!!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
There are 2 different ways.. but I drip directly into battery end and let it suck in a few drops!
You should try the green cig carts while they are on sale.. easy to refill and the vapor is amazing,. right now they are only 1.00 more than the regkr808 carts and they last much much longer, better vape and adjustable draw with the battery.. worth every penny!!!!

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
The green cig carts fit my KR808 batts? I just ordered KR808 carts, so I will have to wait til next time. Just wanna make sure I know what I'm doin so I don't mess something up.

I've learned how to adjust the draw with my KR808 carts. Some carts last longer than others too.

Here's the dumb question of the night, is a pass through the USB charger thingy?

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wow the site looks SWEEEEEET! I love the flash when you scroll over the top categories and the XHALER looks AWESOME!
The only thing I didnt like is the little note there...
Mods will be debuting shortly. (YAY) Keep an eye on the site for the upcoming weeks.(BOO!) weeks?
I am soo excited.. I dont wanna wait weeeeeeks..LOL... wahhh (my big baby cry!)

yes alphafemale you can use these on the kr808 and worth the few extra dollars IMO... they take Drew's Juice well, more vapor, longer lasting, and I love the flavors!
I am not sure what you like but the green tea cartomizers are excellent.. pineapple and Oriental I am loving as well! I had the pineapple cart on my pass through tonight with HV Pina Colada and it was just a perfect desert! My other new Fav is the banana split on my chocolate carts!
I LOVE my green carts...

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Thanks for the info Needvapor. I like tea. I also like it with lemon.

I have tried the prefilled chocolate, cherry, apple, strawberry and banana carts. I don't know if it's just me, but the cherry is the only one that came close to tasting like it should.

From what I'm reading, the liquid flavors are closer to actual. Not to mention all the rave reviews that they get. And if I'm interpreting the info correctly, I can mix flavors to make my own combos.

My mind is made up, I'll have to order a sample bottle of every flavor that I think I might like and try them. Mt. Dew, yes, I will have to figure that one out!

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Wow the site looks SWEEEEEET! I love the flash when you scroll over the top categories and the XHALER looks AWESOME!
The only thing I didnt like is the little note there...
Mods will be debuting shortly. (YAY) Keep an eye on the site for the upcoming weeks.(BOO!) weeks?
I am soo excited.. I dont wanna wait weeeeeeks..LOL... wahhh (my big baby cry!)

yes alphafemale you can use these on the kr808 and worth the few extra dollars IMO... they take Drew's Juice well, more vapor, longer lasting, and I love the flavors!
I am not sure what you like but the green tea cartomizers are excellent.. pineapple and Oriental I am loving as well! I had the pineapple cart on my pass through tonight with HV Pina Colada and it was just a perfect desert! My other new Fav is the banana split on my chocolate carts!
I LOVE my green carts...

OK, I am obviously missing something. This is the second time I have read about the new site that makes it sound like an actual functioning site is up somewhere. I re-read the site launch announcement three times and could not find a link anywhere (just the image attachment that was posted)? Am I losing it or just not a part of the cool crowd?:confused:

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Are those x-halers the pic on the bottom left of the new sites page? Is the xhaler simular to the protege or prodigy? From the looks of the tiny pic maybe a little more stylish. I am new but have been lurking around here for a few days soaking up info. I ordered what was to be my first e-cig (Joye 501)from nvaper but I couldn't wait for it to get here. So, I found a smoke shop that had a Luci while it looked pretty good it is not cutting the mustard (die hard analog smoker, hopefully I can cure that). Can't wait for my shippment, I'm on pins & needles! Anyho, was just wondering bout the xhaler in case the joye won't cut it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread