The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Happy Easter KBV

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by Tuck, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tuck

Tuck Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Twister Alley
  2. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thanks Tuckster! Sorry we've been so busy we haven't had a chance to sign on much :( Hope you and your family had a great Easter as well. We got the whole family together for the 1st time in a few years and it was nice.

3. Stoggy24

Stoggy24 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2012
    lebanon,mo
    Kick bass needs to hold a vape meet in rolla :)

4. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

That's doable :) The problem we're having right now is time! Things will be better if my injections work Monday on my back, but we're at that point where we could almost use another employee, but not quite. We'll have a better idea of how we'll handle that aspect within 2 weeks after the injections and once things are finalized with taxes and accounting.

I haven't spent 1/2 hour total on here the last 2 weeks due to cramming in all this last minute paperwork. I think our good ole Uncle needs to send us a few GALLONS of vasoline!! :laugh: So much for encouraging small businesses :(

5. Stoggy24

Stoggy24 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2012
    lebanon,mo
    If you need any help ill work for some juice and gas money im on disability so im free

Well i set one up in lebanon for may 12th feel free to join us mate at 6pm at ringside

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.