• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Happy ECF Anniversary Hellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Well I know I missed it and I am sure I was not the only one. Hellen our Forum “Den Mother” just celebrated her one year Anniversary on ECF! She is also coming up on her One Year Quit Date.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I know it is 3 days late but I thought I would say Congratulations!

Mike

PS the General Dry Mini Mint is great! Also got many more in my order. I will let you know what I think......

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Awww thanks Mike!! I appreciate it.

Boy... time sure has flown by!

When we first started up the VIP social group forum, it was just Disman, Terraphon, Laynies, malice, me and RadioKaos hanging out in an Arizona thread under US E-Smokers. I got tired of it, started this forum for the social group and started (stalking people) inviting them in for a social group. I still do today... if I see someone posting in the forums from AZ, I ask them to join. I think almost all have! Today, I think we have 120 people signed up!!

My quit date is March 25th! We'll have to celebrate it at the next VIP meeting (March 21st).

Huzzah!! Of course, now I'm addicted to nicliquids!!
pootieaddict.jpg

Glad to hear the snus is working for ya!! Love the mini mints!

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Awww thanks Mike!! I appreciate it.

Boy... time sure has flown by!

When we first started up the VIP social group forum, it was just Disman, Terraphon, Laynies, malice, me and RadioKaos hanging out in an Arizona thread under US E-Smokers. I got tired of it, started this forum for the social group and started (stalking people) inviting them in for a social group. I still do today... if I see someone posting in the forums from AZ, I ask them to join. I think almost all have! Today, I think we have 120 people signed up!!

My quit date is March 25th! We'll have to celebrate it at the next VIP meeting (March 21st).

Huzzah!! Of course, now I'm addicted to nicliquids!!
pootieaddict.jpg

Glad to hear the snus is working for ya!! Love the mini mints!

Congrats Helen!! *BIG HUG*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread