Happy eGo Passthroughs, Leather eGo Lanyards, Joye 306LR Atties and Precises Restocked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Fellow Happy Vapers!​

Happy eGo Product Updates

EGOPASS-2T.jpg
* Happy eGo USB Passthrough Batteries

The Happy eGo Passthrough batteries allow constant vaping on your Happy eGo while the internal 650mAh battery is being charged via USB (available in Black and Stainless).

EGO-LANYARD-2T.jpg
* Happy eGo Leather Lanyards

The Happy eGo Leather Lanyard is a very convenient and attractive holder for your Happy eGo that you can wear around your neck. They are hand-crafted out of fine, soft leather and there is a cut-out for the button on manual batteries.

* Joye 306 Low Resistance Atomizers

Happy Vaper is also now stocking Joye 306 Low Resistance Atomizers! The original 306 manufacturer's take on Cisco's brilliant addition to the vaping community!

* The Precise

We have just received more P18s and P10s! The P16s are in transit and should be on our shelves next week!

A glimpse of things to come...

All I can say is dripping is awesome but it's such a pain! There may be a SUPER solution to FEEDing JUICE to your atties coming down the pipes! Alternatively, we may SEE all TOO well what cartomozers ARE FOR!

As usual, please feel free to PM us, email us at info@happyvaper.com or call us at 1-888-696-3697 any time!

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
No such luck, FreeFlow and Neon! Sorry! Still waiting on those folks!

There were many hints in that paragraph!

Vape Happy!
Jack

C'mon I guessed both of those within 5 minutes of Jack sending that email. He confirmed I was correct on both..

You guys are obviously not spending enough time on ECF.. ;)

No, I'm not telling.. :p

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
There is a video on you tube for what i think Jack is talking about, haven't confirmed from Jack but whoa.. good times ahead :) i'm assuming it won't be as expensive as a fancy mod either :)

I don't know. I'm not sure I like it. I'm sure it works how it's supposed to and all, but it just is not sleek once it's all put together for it's intended purpose. Quite the opposite infact. Would much prefer something streamlined as opposed to "crutchy" looking.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
View attachment 21316
* Happy eGo Leather Lanyards

The Happy eGo Leather Lanyard is a very convenient and attractive holder for your Happy eGo that you can wear around your neck. They are hand-crafted out of fine, soft leather and there is a cut-out for the button on manual batteries.

* Joye 306 Low Resistance Atomizers

Happy Vaper is also now stocking Joye 306 Low Resistance Atomizers! The original 306 manufacturer's take on Cisco's brilliant addition to the vaping community!

* The Precise

We have just received more P18s and P10s! The P16s are in transit and should be on our shelves next week!

As usual, please feel free to PM us, email us at info@happyvaper.com or call us at 1-888-696-3697 any time!

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack[/QUOTE]

I'm all over a Leather Lanyard for the P18 if you ever have anything like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread