The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Happy Fathers Day !!!!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hi friends....been really busy this week.....so I am posting this early in case I space out and forget....LOL

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers and soon-to-be fathers out there!!!!! If your seeing this then you have already decided to give your children and grandchildren the most precious gift of all.....your continued life. Congratulations on your decision to replace tobacco with an electronic alternative.....no matter which product or company you have chosen.

[​IMG]

2. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    thanks, lk! you just reminded me that i need to get my dad a card. :)

3. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    i got my dad a card yesterday- hope to mail it within the next couple of days :facepalm: good thing i tell him i appreciate him everyone once in awhile when it's nt father's day

(Hi Dave!)

4. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  5. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    my friends....here is the social tip of the millineum:

Greeting Cards, Birthday Cards, Father's Day Cards, Canada Day Cards, Fourth of July Cards, Invitations

no foolin'......you just register and you have your own date book...address book....and they send you reminders for any holiday you ask them to. Pick your own fonts and colors....and make the card say anything you want......you will look like the family hero!!! And amazingly....dirt cheap. Like under $3 per card....INCLUDING shipping AND postage.......between this and flowers.com.....you can ignore not only your entire family.....but all your friends too!!!!

oh.....here's a tip.....do NOT do this if you have been drinking. Hard to believe I know....but people DO say stupid .... when they have been drinking.....and once you click the buy now/send button....its' a done deal.....hard copy.....in writing.

I mean......not that I would know from personal experience......but I saw it in a movie once. Speaking of movies.....and fathers day......

btw.....this is EXACTLY what my childhood was like......which of course is why I am the paragon of mental health.:blink:

6. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    lol !

7. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I use the jaquie lawson e-cards- but actually sent real father's day card to my dad and brother this year... Love the idea that someone else amils them and i don't have to get up off my rear end to pick something out.

And LK, you are a paragon of mental health...aren't you?

8. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
  9. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    It was a great Father's Day. The kids BBQ'd for the old man. Wife, inlaws, kids, grandkids, exwife and her husband, ex-inlaws, neighbors without Dads and the family from our home... a real 21st Century family get-together. And everyone was smiling. A nice day! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.