Happy Halloween 2020 Giveaway of Endura M18! Easy to join and great to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF!

How’s your Halloween? ;)Innokin wishes you to have a wonderful Holiday!
:)To celebrate the official release of Endura M18, we are giving away some of it in Halloween styles for you guys! Come in and win it for yourself!
1280.jpg

:thumbs:Main Features:
1. Upgraded Prism BVC Coils and compatible with T18E coils.
2. Turn the pod 180° for a tighter or more open draw.
3. Puff activated with a smooth 10W in normal mode or 13.5W boost mode for more flavors.
4. 700Mah Battery with USB Type-C charging port.
5. Keep the pod and replace the coils!
6. Six great colors available!
:headbang:How to Enter:
1) Visit the Endura M18 Product Page for more information about the EnduraM18.

2) Comment on this post and let us know which Halloween style design on Endura M18 is your favorite?

3) Please let your friends on ECF know about this EnduraM18 Giveaway. Thanks a lot!
:)Giveaway Rules:
Winners will be drawn on November 6th!
More entries, more winners!
Each winner will get an Endura M18 kit in Halloween style!
Good luck and Happy Halloween!
For more information, please check this video below:thumbs::

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Done - Interesting that it is part of the Innokin Endura Series. Also wondering, since the Endura Prism Coils are inter changable if the Pods will be interchanable with the Innokin Sceptre too.

2) Comment on this post and let us know which Halloween style design on Endura M18 is your favorite?

Halloween Style - NOPE - NA DA - NOT for "Me", however I wouldn't mind a Black/Blue with maybe the Celtic . . .

Z7bZn8u.jpg

. . . Wizard/Witch Knot . . .​

3) Please let your friends on POTV know about this EnduraM18 Giveaway.

POTV ? ? ?

How about a few "Friends" right here on ECF . . . Yes - this time all Women - could even say a Vapors "Coven" . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

@JCinFLA, @Bea-FL, @rosesense, @oldbroad, @Flowersoul, @Katya, @FranC, @classwife, @NolaMel, @Koolkiz, @Janet H, @WhiteHighlights, @Anise, @clnire . . .

Last edited:

Uranus On Fire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2018
Done
The purple one indeed
3) Please let your friends on POTV know about this EnduraM18 Giveaway. Thanks a lot!
@Anise @Shadav @Opinionated @AngeNZ

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Reactions: Uncle

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
1) Done
2) The white skeleton head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also what a neat design and I LOVE the fast charging on the MVP-5 so I bet it's awesome here too. Love the retrofitting with the coils. This looks like a pod I could actually use!!

3) @FranC , @Opinionated , @DavidOck , @Redbird11, @Wayneo, @Shadav , @Fidola13 , @Uncle, @Unclejunkie, @MJCSD , @hittman , @rosesense , @Plumes.91 , @NolaMel , @AngeNZ . @stols001 (I am including myself as the ECF mascot, who does not exist but people use until they make friends. LOL. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:)

Anna

MartinD

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread