Happy New Year and Happy Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andye81

May 31, 2015
Happy New Year ECF members. Thanks for the great community and wealth of information on this site. For those that have stayed of the cancer sticks well done, for those that have slipped or are still trying, please trust in this community and come here for love, support and guidance.

Happy vaping

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
443B71C1-DD8B-4F3C-B384-10C1ED33BAD8-588-0000005BB4D7BE0E.jpeg

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all at ECF :thumbs:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
except the big pharma/tobacco and the ones who lobby them for money trying to discriminate vaping - you'll burn in Hell forever :evil:

HNY for the rest :blush:

But without BT we never would have started smoking, and then never would have discovered vaping.

While accurate, it still doesn't sound quite right, does it?

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    without BT we never would have started smoking, and then never would have discovered vaping

I don't agree, I know about 10 ppl who never been smoking because they hate the smell, they don't want lung or any other smoking related cancer, they don't want to have a bad smoking cough, they vape now tho, trying different flavors, tastes, different combinations of pv/vg, vape tricks and so on. Vaping can be a hobby, not an (very bad in all possible ways) addiction.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    I don't agree, I know about 10 ppl who never been smoking because they hate the smell, they don't want lung or any other smoking related cancer, they don't want to have a bad smoking cough, they vape now tho, trying different flavors, tastes, different combinations of pv/vg, vape tricks and so on. Vaping can be a hobby, not an (very bad in all possible ways) addiction.

All true. I'm eternally grateful (well until I die) that vaping exists or I'd still be smoking and taking years off my life I'd rather have to be with my daughter and friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread