Happy New Year Giveaway of Innokin Big Collection 2020!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
1) Visit our official website for our newest products.

Always, especially to stay up to date with the newest products.​

2) Comment on this post and let us know which product under this big collection 2020 is your favorite and why?

To be honest, I am torn between the 2 newest products - The Sceptre MTL with the new Prue "MTL" POD and the Kroma-Z for it's versatility and being thats it's part of the Z-Coil group - both these MOD/PODS hit the mark for "Me".​

3) Comment on this post and let us know what kind of product are you expected from Innokin on 2021?

Oh - I would be overjoyed to get any, however wouldn't mind another Kroma-Z to have in "My" Stash.​

4) Please let your friends on ECF know about this Giveaway. Thank you so much!

Well - Let's see, either most of "My" ECF friends that I usually tag have already entered and/or tagged the others . . . SO - Even with that said - let's see if I can't get some others to join in - here goes another group . . .

:D

Last edited:

Drifteneg

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2020
1.Visited.
2.Kroma-Z is made of magnesium alloy and is available in six colors. The nicest, in my opinion, is white, as it contrasts perfectly with the dark elements on the case. The mod has an ergonomic shape and smooth lines. Everything on the case is in place, there is nothing superfluous.
3.I don't even know what to say.
4. @Julie Kelsey @Wil w @Ashlyn0e01

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    1) Visit our official website for our newest products.
    Done

2) Comment on this post and let us know which product under this big collection 2020 is your favorite and why?
    Sceptre RDL
    as it has the airflow range I like

3) Comment on this post and let us know what kind of product do you expect from Innokin in 2021?
    I absolutely love using the Kroma-R mod. I would love to see a small regulated squonk mod from Innokin

4) Please let your friends on ECF know about this Giveaway
    @NolaMel @Letitia

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Hi ECF,

Congratulations to the Five lucky winners of the Innokin!:)
    @UncleJunkle
    @bigbob2322
    @Jen Bee
    @AngeNZ
    @smacuser

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible!:headbang:
    Each winner will get one of your favorite product from our big collection 2020.
    :banana:Thank you so much to everyone who entered, looking forward to getting our product out to the winners and seeing what they think!

Wish you all have a good day!

Take care and stay safe!:rickroll:

Best Regards,
    Innokin Team

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread