Happy New Year Puresmoker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Just stay in buisness and my 2013 will be a good one.

I just hit my 4 year smoke free mark thanks in part to you and PS Steve! I may never have made it vaping crappy dekang juice!:)

:)Wiz!

We'll certainly try to Wiz :)

Congrats on 4 years! I hit 5 years of being smoke free in September .... Hit 4 years vaping in June :)

You probably would have made it using dekang! Your taste buds would have adjusted :) LOL

Have a great New Year Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
We'll certainly try to Wiz :)

Congrats on 4 years! I hit 5 years of being smoke free in September .... Hit 4 years vaping in June :)

You probably would have made it using dekang! Your taste buds would have adjusted :) LOL

Have a great New Year Wiz!
Wow! 5 years!! Congrats Steve! Not many around here that can boast about that. Makes me wonder how many folks from 4 and 5 years ago are still vaping and smoke free too!

I might have survived on the dekang........taste buds aside it still beats smoking!

Cheers to you and yours!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Wow! 5 years!! Congrats Steve! Not many around here that can boast about that. Makes me wonder how many folks from 4 and 5 years ago are still vaping and smoke free too!

I might have survived on the dekang........taste buds aside it still beats smoking!

Cheers to you and yours!

I think we number few & far between.

I've seen a couple people from several years ago that are now entirely smoke/vape free. Felt good seeing them doing so well :)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

I've seen a couple people from several years ago that are now entirely smoke/vape free. Felt good seeing them doing so well :)
Vape free! I just can't see that happening with myself! Unless there is a total ban on e-cigs(which I doubt there will ever be),I'll be doing this till the day I die. Might have to have someone fill carto's for me in my old age!

I do admire those who can give up both smoking and vaping.......I just don't have the will power.

Edit: On a side note I saw that Tribalmasters posted here the other day. I'm sure you remember him,as I'm sure you sold him a Penstyle a time or two. He went back to smoking but is now vaping again.

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
LOL ....

Having someone filling your carto's in old age Wiz would make you the ultimate Wiz! LOL

I can see the commercial now .... "Visiting Angels, America's Choice for Vape Care" :)

Ofcourse I remember Tribal! Happy to hear he got back on the wagon! Its probably quite a bit easier the 2nd time around as you already know what to expect :)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
LOL ....

Having someone filling your carto's in old age Wiz would make you the ultimate Wiz! LOL

I can see the commercial now .... "Visiting Angels, America's Choice for Vape Care" :)

Ofcourse I remember Tribal! Happy to hear he got back on the wagon! Its probably quite a bit easier the 2nd time around as you already know what to expect :)
LOL........Hopefully someday my kids will be there for of me! I will definetely need the "Vape care":)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Haha! That's why we have kids! My mom and dad are 70 & 80 respectively ... Neither want to be taken care of .... My dad looks and feels like a 50 year old man.

Have a great week Wiz!
Well......I'm 50 and most people say I look about 45. I'll take the extra 5 years. My dad passed away at 72 from emphysema due to over 50 years+ of smoking Pall Mall reds. Most of the other parents I knew growing up quit smoking in thier 40's and most are still around. I'm hoping that I quit at the right time in my life. So far my lung doc says things look good. My Mom who is now 72 quit smoking last year and is vaping full time now. She started off using one of my Prodigy V1's and has since switched to eGo's(Too bulky for her.....LOL). Never thought she would take to it and she did. Now if I can only get her to order her own gear I'll be good!:)

Have a good week too pal!

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina

Hey guys ! Saw this thread and had to pop in and say hiya :) It was 4 yrs completely smoke free for me Jan 2. and I owe it all to Steve and PureSmoker, my very first ecig/vendor :) sooo a very belated Happy New Year, and I hope you all are doing well :)

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Well......I'm 50 and most people say I look about 45. I'll take the extra 5 years. My dad passed away at 72 from emphysema due to over 50 years+ of smoking Pall Mall reds. Most of the other parents I knew growing up quit smoking in thier 40's and most are still around. I'm hoping that I quit at the right time in my life. So far my lung doc says things look good. My Mom who is now 72 quit smoking last year and is vaping full time now. She started off using one of my Prodigy V1's and has since switched to eGo's(Too bulky for her.....LOL). Never thought she would take to it and she did. Now if I can only get her to order her own gear I'll be good!:)

Have a good week too pal!

Its NEVER too late to quit smoking, and your mom has proven that! Happy to hear Wiz! Prodigy's, Legacy's, etc.... can certainly be quite bulky (and heavy). We have quite a few lady's that come in that are big ego/bud pro fans! Give you mom my best!

Hey guys ! Saw this thread and had to pop in and say hiya :) It was 4 yrs completely smoke free for me Jan 2. and I owe it all to Steve and PureSmoker, my very first ecig/vendor :) sooo a very belated Happy New Year, and I hope you all are doing well :)

Hey Ladycats! Long time no see!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY to see you are still completely smoke free! Its been a long road & difficult road, but its exciting to see some of the oldies back on ecf for status updates!

I wish you continued success & have a great New Year!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wow! Nice to see you again here ladycats! Been a long time! Big congrats on your 4 years! Hope you are doing well also!

I think PS was everyones supplier back in those early days of 2009! LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread