• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Happy New Years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
I think that everyone in this group has something wonderful to offer each other......I am so glad that I met Hellen and in turn everyone else. There are a few I havent met but if your still stickin' around you must be a little crazy like the rest of us!!!! I am looking forward to the new year and meeting everyone I havent met yet. And Martin.....dont drink too much LOL yeah right. Love ya Hellen! And Ratty....Im dying to meet you cause I love a laugh. And everyone else...Party on!!!!! C'ya next year.......Love Crazy Terrie

BTW...I am on Lemoncello number...........um I forgot, but i can still type, i think. Im having my 1 year anniversary and New Years at the same time but I meant what I said...I think....LOL. I do really. Anyone else drunk out there???? Hee hee. Im gonna regret this tomorrow but what the heck.

I love ya man.......................:p

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Happy Nude Year VeeePers!

And now for a commercial from Chad at e-cig supply (LOL): Hello all! We still have some atomizers on sale for $5 each and also will offer this coupon for 10% from now 12/31/09 to 01/01/10 so there is over 24 hours left. 10% off any thing you order with this code ( newyear ) Hope you all have a safe and happy new year Thanks Chad ecigsupply p.s dont forget that there is free shipping on orders of $55 or more :)

Wadda dealeo!!

Stay safe and see ya next year!
xxx000
Hellen p.s. love ya too Miss T.!!!!

Last edited:

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
OMG....now i know why i dont drink that much or that often...................would whoevers banging the pots and pans in my head please stop.............at least this year i dont have to smell dirty ashtrays AND endure a hangover. My atomic fireball is the only thing that tastes good right now............even bottled water tastes bad......Hey and guess what....I didnt make an ... out of myself..LOL At least Im pretty sure I didnt...lets see...didnt barf, didnt get all sappy with my fiance...didnt cry and made it until midnite, so...........I think Im good! Damn, this screen is bright. Im gonna take a tylenol and go back to bed....Love Yall CT

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Happy New Years everyone!!!!! It was fun to ring in 2010. I don't think I drank as much as Terrie thought I would. Have a good sleep Crazy!!! I love Lemon-cello very tasty.
Martin........No One drank as much as me...I cant believe I didnt arf...:( I drank the whole bottle by myself (Randy hates Limoncello) Started off with Limoncello Martinis (grey goose, limoncello, garnish with lime) then that turned into grey goose and limoncello...screw the lime, then finally just limoncello......ran out of vodka (thank GOD!). My head is better now (its suspiciously quiet up there.. :oops:) And I can open my eyes without squinting.......I will survive once again. Thankfully this day only comes once a year but still....you would think i would learn (heavy sigh) Im "paying the piper" and if this is the same piper that I paid in my 20's then this one (hangover) should have been on him cause hes a rich mo fo!!! LMAO!!

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
I had a bunch of Boddingtons. Didn't really get hammered...but the climax of the night was when I managed to fling some 24mg in my eye. ... ... at, pretty much, exactly midnight.

I'm ringin in the new year right!
You need some kinda supervision with your juice dispensing issues?? LOL Didnt you get juice up your nose too? I also thought that you already got juiced in the eye before...maybe this is the second time??

Your awesome Miaka...you makka me raff............

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
You need some kinda supervision with your juice dispensing issues?? LOL Didnt you get juice up your nose too? I also thought that you already got juiced in the eye before...maybe this is the second time??

Your awesome Miaka...you makka me raff............

I think this was the second time, yes.

I'm clumsy.

I was thinking that I need to start wearing goggles and nose plugs...but I figure I might as well don a whole HazMat suit just to make sure I can figure out a new and interesting way to accidentally consume my liquids.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread