Happy sale day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Robert! The sight wasn't slow at all, I was quite surprised. I had my first color choice ready to check out and after hitting the PayPal button was told it was sold out :) got my second choice though so I'm very happy!

It's been awhile since I was here. They took away my assistant manager to save a little payroll dollars so I haven't had much free time. Glad you're back and rolling again!

To everyone else: hope you got what you wanted from the VV list. Have a great rest of the weekend!

Take care everyone!

Wongster

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I'm surprised (but personally pleased) to see a few still on the site. It gives me hope that after I recover from whatever my front pumpkin and transfer case mechanic tells me the bill is going to be that I'll be able to add a VV Grand to my routine. I keep mentally tallying up what I know for sure is busted and I have constant dollar sign related question mark/exclamation points hovering over my head while wondering about seals, ring and pinions, and my detroit locker... -- And I just have to mention that my VVW was with me when I broke my 4x4 and it kept me plenty happy vaping away while I waited many hours for my buddies to drag a recovery trailer all the way to the rockpile I was stuck in the absolute middle of way up at 8400 feet. I had about 1 ml left in the bottle when we got back down to the bottom of the trail That was a successful vaping day. My VVW kept me in plenty of vapor all day long and then some.... and I discovered that an aggressive moose can change his mind about stomping a man if he gets a nice blast of AVE 555 blown in his face. That new trick saved me a $4 bullet and also saved me all sorts of hassles with the fish and game guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread