Happy Thanksgiving to all "Vapers" and their Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Happy Thanksgiving to all and hope just like vaping your doing it right!

upload_2017-11-23_14-45-6.png

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
It's a tradition...I woke up early, donned my best camouflage and loaded up my favorite shotgun. A Benelli M4, 12ga full choke. I shot the biggest turkey I saw. There's something magical about working to feed your family. Plus, the mass hysteria it caused in the Kroger was a nice bonus.....

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
OMG, that is ONE way I have NOT tried to cook a turkey to make it moist.... But, I might :lol::lol::lol:.

Happy black Friday, for those of you who aren't still laying around groaning from eating too much Bacon Turkey. That does actually look easier than injecting butter under the skin all the way around the turkey, LOL.

Don't get hurt out there today for you brave souls who are choosing to venture out into the world today.... :)

Anna

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
O
Don't get hurt out there today for you brave souls who are choosing to venture out into the world today.... :)

Anna
The only thing that would get me to get up and go out shopping on black Friday/cyber Monday would be if I could find my 20 year old self for sale. I wouldn't mind going through the last 50 years again if I knew what to do and not to do to keep that body in better health.

I am thankful that I found vaping at 63 and was able to stop the damage 45 years of smoking caused. If I could do it all over again today I would chose vaping over smoking if I had to do one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread