smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Hi HawtAngel,

I'd like to thank you for doing these great "vendor specific" flavour vids of Jack's flavourings for the community (and especially for us Canuck's !!).

May I ask....... is it possible for you to "text" list the DIY mixing under your vids (like they would be for the DIY recipe's), showing the final mg strength and ratio's your using ? and as well.... a followup after your 24hr juice curing wait result ? I think it would be really helpful to everyone with a bit more detail text to copy/paste into our own files to play with.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say what your doing is of great use, very helpful and appreciated by us all !!

You might even want to consider blogging them here on ECF.

Thanks again & VapeOn,
Greg

HawtAngel

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Hi HawtAngel,

I'd like to thank you for doing these great "vendor specific" flavour vids of Jack's flavourings for the community (and especially for us Canuck's !!).

May I ask....... is it possible for you to "text" list the DIY mixing under your vids (like they would be for the DIY recipe's), showing the final mg strength and ratio's your using ? and as well.... a followup after your 24hr juice curing wait result ? I think it would be really helpful to everyone with a bit more detail text to copy/paste into our own files to play with.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say what your doing is of great use, very helpful and appreciated by us all !!

You might even want to consider blogging them here on ECF.

Thanks again & VapeOn,
Greg

Thanks Greg all of your suggestions are great and will be done. You read my mind last night I was just thinking maybe I should be doing a blog with this info. My goal here is helping as many vapers as I can I know that DIY is the most daunting but can also save you so much money and be very rewarding if you can master it. I am in no way saying I am the DIY master but am willing to share the info I have figured out with you all.

I just want to point out now that I do not work for Jack I am just a long time Happy Vaper who has been more than pleased with his selection, service, quick delivery and his willingness to help by email or phone at anytime often after midnight because it is clear he loves what he is doing and honestly cares about the vaping community and his customers. I will always give you my honest opinion of anything I review for him or any other vendor at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread