• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Hi everyone! Just wanted to post about this in case anyone missed it or didn't yet realize: Jack at Happy Vaper now has 510 batteries and eGo batteries in hot pink! Exclusively!

clap.gif

I bought 2 of the hot pink 510's from him the instant they were available (a manual & an automatic), and I'm pretty sure I was the first to jump on these babies! I did learn after trying a manual finally that I definitely prefer automatics all around, which is fine...now I know.
biggrinfinal.gif

But yeah, just wanted to spread the word. They're really nice & I'm an even happier vaper now with 'em! The hot pink 510's have a pretty powerful white LED (don't know about the eGo's, you'll have to ask Jack about them)...which is quite nice actually. Sometimes I'm out and about & a passerby will see the vapour, think it's smoke, and then do a double-take when they see the white glowing tip. :lol: Can make for a good conversation starter re: vaping.

I took a photo of the batteries together, but the lighting & my camera's settings were a bit funny...oops, the macro mode didn't want to lock onto the closer automatic battery for finer details either...and that little bit of fuzz or whatever is just on the plastic sleeve for the manual, the batteries themselves are spotless...and no way does the second pic do justice to the powerful LED at all...oh and the site I usually use for images is down at the moment. Anyway, here you go:

2vkaz4o.jpg

2lrfrl.jpg

The automatic hot pink Happy 510 performs really well too; for some reason, it has yet to give me any cutoff issues. I've drawn on it for a good slow 8 seconds without being cut off! And it's pink!!
biggrinfinal.gif

The hot pinks have a bit of a slicker feel to them too than the white ones I have. Not sure why, but it's nice though!

So yeah...if you vape with 510's or an eGo, and you've been wishing that Happy Vaper would get some pink ones...hot pinks are in! Jack has also said he'd be open to other shades of pink but he wants to see how the hot pinks do first. As a girl who loves pink, I can honestly say I'm very pleased with these & would also welcome other shades of pink too. So if someone could please order 1000 of them from Jack to show him that pink rules, that'd be great. :laugh:
huggy.gif

He has some other pink goodies too that will soon be available, but I don't want to give away any secrets...better ask him first.
513i4n.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread