Happy Vaper New Stock Updates and ... EXCLUSIVE HOT PINK eGos and 510s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Fellow Happy Vapers!

You heard it right! We are VERY proud to introduce to the vaping community our very own HOT PINK Happy eGos and Happy 510s (including accessories like batteries, atties and passthroughs)!

We are now carrying Red 510 PCCs and Happy eGo MEGA Batteries in all of our starter kit colours (Black, White, Titanium, Stainless, Red, Blue and Hot Pink).

Stainless steel and black eGo MEGA Batteries in both Manual and Automatic (the autos rock with the eGo XL atomizers)!

In our e-liquids (no nicotine), we've recently added:

• Captain Black
  • Belmont Mild
  • Xport Eh
  • Cola
  • Butterscotch
  • Coffee

More very cool additions to the site throughout the week!

Hope we're making more Vapers Very Happy!!!

REMINDER: Greater Toronto Area Vapers' Meeting

We would remind all the vapers in the Greater Toronto Area to come and join us at the 11th GTA Vaper Meeting, tonight at 8pm at The Honest Lawyer (at Hwy 7 and East Beaver Creek).

For those who have attended in the past, you know what a blast it is! For the rest of you, please come and check it out for yourselves! I am sure you will NOT be disappointed!

Please feel free to email us at info@happyvaper.com or call us at 1-888-696-3697 any time!

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Fellow Happy Vapers!

306-ATOM-BLACK-2T.jpg

Happy Vaper is now carrying Cisco 306 Low Resistance Atomizers and 306 Drip Tips! As many of you already know, this is an incredible vaping experience! Be careful, though. Once you go LR, it's VERY hard to go back!

EGO-PCC-2.jpg
EGO-PCC-3.jpg

Another recent arrival to Happy Vaper are the Happy eGo PCCs! Some might say overkill with the size of the eGo batts themselves but definitely has its uses and is quite attractive and well designed!

This PCC uses a rechargeable 2000mAh battery to recharge 2 900mAh batteries or 3 650mAh batteries and it carries one fully assembled standard (650mAh) eGo, one special 10ml bottle for your liquid (included), 2 mega eGo cartridges and one 650mAh or 900mAh battery in the charging slot.

Finally, our batteries and chargers are back in stock! Still waiting on more P18s and P16s! Do I see a P26 in our future???

Please feel free to email us at info@happyvaper.com or call us at 1-888-696-3697 any time!

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
If you haven't tried the Cisco 306s....

I just ask that you give em a try. While not the best for mobile living....at home or at work, they simply shine!

I am so stoked these are available to us...I'm gushing! While a bit of a juice hog, they'll kick your vaping in the ....!

Vape Happy!

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
will have mine tomorrow ;)

If you haven't tried the Cisco 306s....

I just ask that you give em a try. While not the best for mobile living....at home or at work, they simply shine!

I am so stoked these are available to us...I'm gushing! While a bit of a juice hog, they'll kick your vaping in the ....!

Vape Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread