Happy Wife...Happy Life !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TINMAN01

Dec 24, 2018
Plattsburgh, NY
I've been married for 38+yrs. We are at the point we know what each other's thinking or going to do before they do it.
It's the Day after Christmas and my wife's cleaning the house like a a white Tornado starts again. I learned to stay away, leave her clean, D"o not help under any circumstances" (invites bickering), and shutup!!! There was paper, shoes tracking all over the floors, dishes, people everywhere, moving furniture and stuff. Oh Lordy she can't handle a messy house. Me I'm an Old Fart big deal, it will be cleaned in time.LOL cracks me up. Welll.....now comes her "it's all my fault", and "I should be better at it" stuff. LMAO...38yrs of this!!!
She collected all my mods I have laying around the house. There are 9 of them that I was using here'n there. Actually I only need four.....2 different MTL's for in the morning and late evening. Also, I need 1 squonk single coil RL and 1 duel coil FL for the middle of the day. Problem is I love and vape all different types of setups. Switching them around from my stored mods & atties, to new or fresh gear every week or so.
But like a beat dog, I yielded rather than argue, as she was in one of her tizzies. I cleaned and put them away knowing 2 weeks from now I'LL have 8-10 lying around again. It's not a win or lose game, its a little wisdom after all these years. Let the smoke blow over don't fan the flames. My wife will not say a word 2 weeks from now about them either.
Marrange is a riot for sure....

Reactions: Nermal

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
Welcome, Tinman. When my wife has a "neatness attack", she also develops amnesia about where things were put, and sometimes they aren't found for a while. I personally think she sacrifices some offending items to the God of Neatness as atonement. Funny how most of the sacrificial fodder belongs to me...downright strange, I tell you.

Reactions: Nermal

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I've been married for 38+yrs. We are at the point we know what each other's thinking or going to do before they do it.
It's the Day after Christmas and my wife's cleaning the house like a a white Tornado starts again. I learned to stay away, leave her clean, D"o not help under any circumstances" (invites bickering), and shutup!!! There was paper, shoes tracking all over the floors, dishes, people everywhere, moving furniture and stuff. Oh Lordy she can't handle a messy house. Me I'm an Old Fart big deal, it will be cleaned in time.LOL cracks me up. Welll.....now comes her "it's all my fault", and "I should be better at it" stuff. LMAO...38yrs of this!!!
She collected all my mods I have laying around the house. There are 9 of them that I was using here'n there. Actually I only need four.....2 different MTL's for in the morning and late evening. Also, I need 1 squonk single coil RL and 1 duel coil FL for the middle of the day. Problem is I love and Vape all different types of setups. Switching them around from my stored mods & atties, to new or fresh gear every week or so.
But like a beat dog, I yielded rather than argue, as she was in one of her tizzies. I cleaned and put them away knowing 2 weeks from now I'LL have 8-10 lying around again. It's not a win or lose game, its a little wisdom after all these years. Let the smoke blow over don't fan the flames. My wife will not say a word 2 weeks from now about them either.
Marrange is a riot for sure....
Might like to post in other more appropriate (you may hook up with more like minded/intrested members) forums such as:
General Vaping Discussion
In this new members forum, you will eventually find you will be limited in the number of posts allowed.
re: New Members Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread