gice-albums-misc-picture7988-imag0451s.jpg

It's a puff-n-go ecig!

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
I agree, every picture makes the wetbox looks huge but it's really not, fit better in a hand than a regular cigarette-shaped PV, as small as 2 small lighters side-by-side. The magic with it is not only the long lasting battery but just a squeeze of the bottle to automagically drip in your cartos/carts, no more messy hand with liquids on it :)

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I got one a couple weeks ago. I thought I loved it more than my Saber Touch for a day. I flooded it before the end of the first day. I did everything Missy recommended and had to send it in for service anyway. It dried out by the time it got to her so, you know how it goes. Take the car to the mechanic and the noise goes away. Anyway I got it back and was happy again. Until I flooded it again. I clean it out and flood it again, I just can't get right the amount of juice to squeeze without flooding it. It is definitely user error on my part but geez! It is frustrating. I would recommend it to people who aren't juice hogs I guess LOL. It is a really great concept.

gice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Northridge
Who did you order it through? I like the size. I currently use the box mod and it is great. But I must admit not taking the tip off and refilling all the time sure is tempting!

i got it through VaporJunction. Got another on pre-order with VaporFlow. Now i'm
trying to get in on the pre-order for the Ali'i by Kaji; seriously nice mod!

And to test out different juice flavors, i just ordered a Hello 016. And a bunch of other
stuff i "think" i might need. Kinda going nuts buying stuff!

If you do get the Wetbox, order another battery. It's good for around 6-8 hours
without constant use. By 7pm ish, or sooner, the battery is in the charger; that's
when i go back to analogs!!

gice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Northridge
I got one a couple weeks ago. I thought I loved it more than my Saber Touch for a day. I flooded it before the end of the first day. I did everything Missy recommended and had to send it in for service anyway. It dried out by the time it got to her so, you know how it goes. Take the car to the mechanic and the noise goes away. Anyway I got it back and was happy again. Until I flooded it again. I clean it out and flood it again, I just can't get right the amount of juice to squeeze without flooding it. It is definitely user error on my part but geez! It is frustrating. I would recommend it to people who aren't juice hogs I guess LOL. It is a really great concept.

Ha! i've been trying not to flood it too. A bit tricky (still). Yes, the concept is what
sold me. Not the best build quality and kinda crude, really. But, for money, it's seems
to be a good buy.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
I've had my Wetbox for two weeks and luv it, luv it! Mine doesn't flood and you'd have to work at it to get it to flood IMHO. You have to make sure the cap fits the bottle. That's where any liquid would get out. Some threads on either caps or bottles aren't made right it seems. But that's easy to check by sliding the cover off to check. I did that a lot when I first started to make sure it was working right, and it was.

I got 3 protected batts with mine and three needle bottles.

This is the best vape system out there, hands down. No more refilling cartos or carts.

:)

Vini

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Northern NJ, USA
I'm looking for next PV after my V4L manuals.
Was thinking about Ego/Riva with adapter (ruled out because of 3.3V), about 808 Vgo (ruled out - no US supplier) and mod boxes.

Concept is interesting.

Why I'm in favor of WetBox:
1. Long battery life (600Mah is close to what you get from Ego)
1.1. Cheap replacement batteries
1.2. Small replacement batteries - easy to carry 1, 2, or 4 spares - it's possible to carry with you one week battery supply
2. Automatic juice feeding system - one hand dripping
2.1. Change/refill bottle once a day and just vape - no dripping or battery recharging hassles.
3. In worse case scenario, even if I don't like inside dripping or Wetbox gets flooded, I land with a good looking 3.7V mod (overpriced one) I can use without that bottle/needle.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT:
As far as I understand, I can use two types of bateries
1. [$5.99 at COV] Ultrafire LC14500 Protected Rechargeable Lithium Battery 600mAh 3.6V
2. [$6.49 at COV] BDL IMR14500 High Drain Battery 900mAh 3.6V

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread