Status
Not open for further replies.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Hey guys,

I received my Maksi in the mail on Saturday and spent most of the day yesterday trying to use it. By saying 'trying to use it' I mean that when both the battery cap and atty cap are screwed on tightly, then the atty is screwed down finger tight theres absolutely NO air coming through.

I'm using a 510 atty and when I screw the atomizer into the Mako the air holes are pretty much 100% covered and I cant pull through it. To get any vapor I have to loosen the atty ~ 1/4 of the way but then it's loose and giggles around. I'm using the 5v battery.

What's up? Please don't tell me this is how it's supposed to be. I may as well be sucking on a Sharpie marker. I do get vapor, but honestly I was surprised to see any, the draw is just non existant.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Shatner,

We have recently had an issue with a brand new, different style of 510 atomiser connection which has recently come to market and caused a similar problem for someone with the draw - this is the only possible variable I can think of.

I think the best option would be if you could email me your address details and we will arrange for a replacement adapter to be sent asap.

Email: mail@smokejuice.co.uk

Thanks,

Tim

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
We have recently had an issue with a brand new, different style of 510 atomiser connection .....
Has the 510 connection changed from the original configuration, or did I interpret the video wrong? I thought the 510 atomizer screwed on the outside and did not require the inner screw. I was thinking about buying this version because of that arrangement. Now I don't know what to think.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Has the 510 connection changed from the original configuration, or did I interpret the video wrong? I thought the 510 atomizer screwed on the outside and did not require the inner screw. I was thinking about buying this version because of that arrangement. Now I don't know what to think.

Hi BR5495 - :)

The 510 connector still screws in from the outside but we have made a few adjustments to it such as adding notches so that it can be removed easily. ;)

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Hi Shatner,

We've been making some very slight alterations to the 510 adapter so apologies for the delay but wanted to send you the latest update.

The good news is we are finished now so should ship tomorrow now.....;)

Thanks. I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure it's on the way. Can't wait!

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
My new adapter arrived today. Now that is what a pv should feel like! This thing is totally different and I actually feel like I got my moneys worth. Thanks a bunch! This thing ROCKS!

Thanks!!

No worries Shatner and pleased everything is sorted and working as it should - apologies once again for the delay while we made the alterations. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread