Hard to find regular resistance atomizers for original eGo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeonline

Verified Member
May 29, 2009
Is it just me, or do most shops tend to only carry the Low res attys for the original eGo, while not stocking the plain ol regular res mega atty?

I understand that mods are the big thing with the eGo, but are the regular attys that unpopular?

On a side note, I just got my replacement atty from GP, and I think they sent me an LR. I'm getting a hell of a lot more vapor that I ever was on either of the ones that came with the kit, and it's sucking juice about 30% faster than normal...Not going to send it back again, they already sent me the wrong one once (an eGo-T atty)

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
Is it just me, or do most shops tend to only carry the Low res attys for the original eGo, while not stocking the plain ol regular res mega atty?

I understand that mods are the big thing with the eGo, but are the regular attys that unpopular?

On a side note, I just got my replacement atty from GP, and I think they sent me an LR. I'm getting a hell of a lot more vapor that I ever was on either of the ones that came with the kit, and it's sucking juice about 30% faster than normal...Not going to send it back again, they already sent me the wrong one once (an eGo-T atty)

You might try a complany called Cignot. That's where I got my ego starter kit from. They advertise both the normal and LR ego mega atty's, although I haven't ordered those specific items from them.

Also, you do know you can use a standard 510 atty on an ego battery, right? They even make atty covers for use with an ego batt and a 510 atty, although I think the cover is just for appearances.

Maximillian the Vaguely Disreputable

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Liberty Flights sells a lot of eGo stuff, they probably have what you're looking for. I usually get my orders from them within 3 days. I have also ordered directly from Health Cabin, the shipping charge from China is expensive, but if you can place a big order or find a few people to order with you, it isn't terrible. Both times I ordered from HC I received the order within two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread