The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hard to find replacement tank glass-Tobeco Super Tank RDA

Discussion in 'RTA' started by skineedog, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. skineedog

skineedog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2015
    I love this tank and recently broke the tank on one of them. At that time I had two but HAD to buy two more because I could not find replacement glass for the broken one. Does anyone have a good source for potentially finding this tank? And replacement gaskets, screws, etc.? I have 12 other atomizers and none of them fit the Tobeco Super Tank RDA.

[​IMG]

2. ccwaters

ccwaters Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2013
    Minnesota USA
    Screws and o-rings are readily available, only issue is knowing the correct size, sorry cannot help with that. An inexpensive digital caliber is helpful for determining size.
    O-rings
    The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!
    Orings and More | Affordable and Quality Gaskets and Seals

Ebay is also an OK source.

Screws once you know the size can be purchased from places like McMaster-Carr

As for the tanks, I can be a little more helpful on that. Again if your able to measure or know the size places like Fasttech have large selections of glass in various sizes. I would estimate the glass is 22mm OD, 18-19 ID, which is pretty common, the height is the more important measurement.

Only place I've seen replacement glass is over @ Kanvape.com They still have some inventory, but I'd bet once they are gone, they won't reorder.

Full Size:
    TOBECO SUB OHM SUPER TANK SUPERTANK REPLACEMENT GLASS TUBE ACCESSORY

Mini:
    TOBECO SUB OHM * MINI * SUPER TANK REPLACEMENT GLASS TUBE ACCESSORY

Also if you get on Kanvape's mailing list they nearly always have discount codes running. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just a happy customer.

CURRENT PROMOTION CODES

50% OFF MOUNT BAKER LIQUID USING CODE 50BAKER

20% OFF ENTIRE ORDER USING CODE MAR20

60% OFF CLEARANCE ITEMS USING CODE 60CLEARANCE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.