HARDCORE throat hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
So I'm on a throat hit binge right now. I have found the juice with the craziest throat hit so far for me is alien vision's apple teaser. I need some more juices with hardcore throat hit though. Because I'm going through this stuff QUICKLY.

SO, what is a juice you've tried that has the most hardcore throat hit? I'm talking about RIDICULOUS make you gag throat hit. Throat and lungs on fire doused with acid throat hit.

And also PS: I've already tried many many cinnamon flavors, pretty much all of the popular ones. They are all really weak on throat hit. Sure they make the tongue tingle but that's different.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Xanax: I really wish I could help you. I have watched you over the past few months praising TV and really thought you had found your Mecca and I'm really sorry that it wasn't true for you. I really hope someone will come along and give you their secrets and great gagging TH's

Haha thanks thanks.. I used to be all about vapor production, now it's all about the throat hit. I like waking up in the morning and taking a huge drag and coughing my lungs up. Maybe it's some form of self destruction, but I love the throat hit.

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
FSUSA 100 percent PG hypnotic mist is fire lung throat hit for me!

Seriously nobody who has tried it can do it without coughing.

Wow, the PG must make a huge difference - I'm vaping 50/50 Hypnotic Mist and NO throat hit - I don't mind that, it's a nice smooth break from the others - but if there wasn't a -huge- cloud of vapor I wouldn't know I was hitting it at all. Love the flavor though - reminds me of a wonderful moment in the 90's...sigh :)

moseng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2010
This thread caught my eye. I am very new to vaping (so this may be a newb thing) but I "thought" throat hit was a combo of PG / Nic / and voltage-watts? I wasn't aware that flavor was involved. I am looking for that how did you put it Xanax... "RIDICULOUS make you gag throat hit. Throat and lungs on fire doused with acid throat hit." :) So how does it add to a KILLER TH?

Luvs5rugrats

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
The Lowcountry
Oh, man, try a LR atomizer. I have been vaping some juice for 2 days that has zero throat hit, even with a good atomizer and a charged eGo. I have to take a really, really long drag to get even just a hint at a TH. Plenty of vapor but I can't even tell I'm vaping until I see it. Well, I got my Riva in the mail yesterday, so this morning I popped on the LR atomizer that came with it and it's like a whole new juice! I about got knocked on my .... with the first drag I took and I blew it out and primed it with plain VG before sticking on my cart. I've read good and bad things about them but I don't know if I can go back to a regular atomizer after this. Now, I need to go spend even more money to get some backups. *sigh* I'm sure I'll start seeing those savings soon. LOL

Oh, and +1 on the cayenne pepper extract. I didn't add it to the juice mentioned above but have used it with my own DIY juices and it does help. Just don't get any juice in your mouth. OUCH!

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I'm on and have been on that search for several years. I have bought NEARLY every 36 mg juice from ALMOST every vendor. The only one that moved me as being wicked was Cash Tab 36 mg Fierce from Puresmoker. It has been dicontinued from them. The juice is still made but can't find out what factory makes it. Puresmoker being the great customer service company they are, won't disclose it. I have heard that Cowboy from FSUSA may have a pretty decent kick at 36 mg. I'm also going to try Stricktlyejuice 36 MG Tobacco. Good luck on the search and please keep us posted. I'll do the same. I do stay away from the pepper laced juice. It may help with TH, but I don't like the taste unless its on food. I have found that most, and I say most US juice is lite on the TH, IMO, and I've had many. I don't care for real sweet food type flavors like atomic fireball type juice. ONLY TOBACCO works for me. I may have to start the DIY thing, develop a juice for hardcore throat hit junkies and open my own store.

KILLERkpd

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
East Coast
I use menthol with 60mg PG nic juice. Mix it down to 18mg nic with some plain PG and add a bit of VG for some vapor, drip some menthol cut with PGA into it. I usually make it in 10ml batches.

Voila! Great juice with monster TH. I use it sparingly as it does pack a punch.

While I agree that PG provdes a better TH, it needs to be used with nic juice to really get it going. Vaping just PG IMO does not do it for TH.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Try purevapes.com. He has an option for TH: regular(none), warm, hot, and scorched. Trust me, you will find a monster throat hit! I have the cookie dough ice cream in hot and it is potent stuff.

+1 on Purevapes juices! Nikhil takes a different approach to juice making and his stuff is truely unique and wonderful (I have the Bourbon Cigar and just got the Pecan Liquor, plus a sample of his new PV3 that I can't wait to try). One note of warning regarding TH, if you're ordering for the first time, go with the Warm to start off, as his TH additive packs a powerful punch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread