Hardcore Tobacco Flavor Vapers Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fender0942

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
New jersey
I need help from veteran tobacco Vapers with some juice recommendations. I have vapid many a tobacco juice but still have not found the perfect all day vape yet. I gotta slow down burning $$ on juices that I'm not gonna keep vaping. I know there are some tobacco afficianados out there that have tried most and have their top 3-5 tob juices and their main go to daily vape juice. So what are they? Just to give u an idea of what I have and like : torque (Harley) 56 24mg, Tasty Vapor Tobacco 24mg (great vape). Those are my current go to juices. I would like my all day vape to be a 24mg, but I do require a 36mg tobacco for when I have those times where I am having a nic fit. For the 36mg I vape V4L Wowboy (it's the only respectable juice I've tried from v4l). So that's it in a nutshell. I know this is kind of an opinionated thing but I do respect someone else's opinion to help me pick a juice to try, over me picking one blindly. Oh yea I ordered Boba's Bounty 24mg and should be receiving it 2morrow. Never tried that one yet. Thanks in advance

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Max/boro, purecig for freedomsmokeusa.com

Any of the organic line from vaperite.com

Want2Vape has acid blondie...has now become an all-dayer for me and I've never smoked an acid blondie cigar in my life.

VapersEtc.com has groucho...a cigar flavor with a very light, and I mean very light, hint of citrus. Darn good juice.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I am not a hardcore tobacco vaper any more. But V4L WOWbacco is the same as WOWboy but without the mint and is pretty intense. And FreedomSMokeUSA Desert Ship is a strong Turkish blend - if you don't like Turkish blends then you won't like it but I am not the only person who thinks it resembles the smell of freshly opened pack of full strength cigs - nutty and a bit pungent. If FreedomSmokeUSA doesn't offer 36mg in the dropdown, their site says they will make it whatever nicotine you want - you just ask in the comments of your order.

I normally recommend Backwoods Brew for all-day tobacco and other vapes but they do not offer 36mg. Nothing there is super strong IMO. Nicely balanced and complex is more Don's style.

Last edited:

CBB

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
BWB Backo and Hunter's Blend and Virginia are my tobacco favorites, but not at the nic levels you want. FSUSA has a lot of good tobaccos as well. A lot of people claim AVE Boba's Bounty is a great tobacco flavor but to me the tobacco is ok, but a strong vanilla and caramel flavor come through more. I have begun to blend my own tobacco ejuices and haven't found one I really like straight yet but a few blends of the flavors I have are mighty tasty. Cuban supreme with a bit of Virginia is pretty good.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
bluemistvaping has DK Tobacco Type. TNDave got me hip to it. He passed a 30ml bottle on to me from his 180ml bottle ($30), thanks to cags having a spare empty bottle! His is 24mg w/extra (15%) flavor. I got a bottle of 36mg w/extra flavor, so I can cut it down (flavor and mg). It's my all day vape and a good base to DIY off of. I add caramel or champagne or almond amaretto or cherry or sweetener or all together. It's awesome alone, tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread