Status
Not open for further replies.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
+1 on the mega-808's too.

I use everything, a Tank, CE2's, mega-808's, Joye 510's, regular sized cartos, I drip a little bit and wear clean socks every week whether I need them or not.

And I bet you take a bath every Saturday night whether you need it or not too??? LOL

I would partake in some Mega 808's myself!! Come on David/Cassie - we're looking for a one-stop shop and you are getting very close!!!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
How about 306 LR atties (1.5), Stainless drip tips for 306, 18650 2400 mah batteries, tenergy 3v 900 mah. Then I could do a one stop shop. PLEASE

Oh yeah, all this stuff too. We want it ALL.

And yeah samsmom, I change my socks after that bath unless I just wear the ones I have on while I take a bath. Kills two birds with one stone!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
How about 306 LR atties (1.5), Stainless drip tips for 306, 18650 2400 mah batteries, tenergy 3v 900 mah. Then I could do a one stop shop. PLEASE

FSUSA does carry 306 LR 1.5 atties. :) They are out of stock right now though. They also carry 306 LR 1.5 atties that are debridged (also out of stock).

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Wish they woulda had some cartos my last order I could have saved some shipment cost.......
Good call texasT less laundry that way.....y bother even takin off your draws

Oh no ... I was raised right. I turn 'em inside out.

But sometimes I change 'em.

Usually with LD but sometimes with Ab. Ab's are a little big on me though.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Oh no ... I was raised right. I turn 'em inside out.

But sometimes I change 'em.

Usually with LD but sometimes with Ab. Ab's are a little big on me though.

Why do I have this picture in my head of Texas T sitting in a big ole washtub full of bubbles with a rubber duck and a PV??

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Why do I have this picture in my head of Texas T sitting in a big ole washtub full of bubbles with a rubber duck and a PV??

Well, its just a Number Three washtub. Not really all that big.

But with Bubbles, my rubber duck and a vape, aaahhh, what a life.

Bubbles lives up in town, but when she comes down its fun to get a bath.

And I always wear my cowboy hat. Have to have good manners!

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
FSUSA is becoming a "one-stop shop" for anything e-cig. The best liquid anywhere, and terrific accessories that support the joye products primarily.

I see a need for a signature mod that supports higher voltage vaping....the "Freedom Vaper"...not sure what it would look like, but your free to use the name...lol. It needs to be VV, and a bottom feeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread