Has anyone bought JUUL pods from premiumpodzz(dot)com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balph Eubanks

Jun 26, 2022
Looking to buy some juul pods because I'm running out. Shopped around online and Google showed me this site:

This place has lower prices than other juul online retailers. However, they have a minimum order requirement of $200 dollars.

I haven't gotten to the Checkout stage yet because I want to check if this website is legit.

I got burned trying to buy Juul pods at lower prices from a fraudulent website called MegaJuulPods.com. They also required a $200 minimum order. This site is a complete fraud and I tried to have the charges reversed by my bank but they said they couldn't do it. So I tried filing complaints with other sites, like Google, to tell them that the site is fraudulent. Got burned once.

I'm leery about this premiumpodzz.com too so I'm asking if anyone here bought Juul pods from them and if this online seller is on the level.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DavidOck

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Once burned, Twice shy. The website has a term of service just like when you were burned, which means it is probably run by the same people who run the first. I've never heard of a retail website with a minimum purchase requirement, just minimum required for free shipping.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Looks like the same scam website

I don't buy from sites that don't list an address or phone#
    They also don't accept credit cards so you can't do a charge back.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread