Has anyone considered doing a co-op to buy directly from wholesalers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
I've been surfing the Net and finding many wholesale distributors in China that carry a wide range of ecig supplies and the prices are much less than places like East Mall and Health Cabin.

Some of these places have sample prices available, or low quantity minimums and just want to sell. There are many that take Paypal. I just bought and am waiting for, directly from JSB the mfg of the VGO, 3 VGO sets. With shipping the sets are costing me about $32 each. And of course the price would go down with the more sets shipped. They don't only sell VGOs but lots of other ecig supplies.

This is just a thought and I don't know if it's been explored here as I am a relative newbie, but I think price wise, people would be getting much more bang for their hard earned dollar than purchasing from a retailer.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
The co-ops generally arent done from retailers, or if they are we get wholesale pricing. The manufacturers themselves wouldnt be up for occasional co-ops. Moq's can be 500 or 50, depending on the manufacturer. But select ppl in the forum have their contacts to get wholesale on the whole variety of supplies for pretty much everything. But all manufacturers will allow a small one time buy, and from that point your expected to buy at least 10, even from the less popular manufacturers. A wholesaler will carry a variety of items and generally have better pricing than the manufacturer themselves. But there is a significant difference in wholesalers vs. manufacturers. All in all, we got it covered. But if you get ya a contact on a good item, speak up. :)

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
I'm probably going to look to do an atty co-op .. just got some samples in .. will be a week or two before I decide to go forward. want to test them out a bit...

EDIT: if I do, it will be direct to mfr.

if anyone does a atty co op i want in i check this forum as much as i can with workand other life obsticales but i need to stock up on attys thats the one thing i run short on cause of the money i refuse to pay 60 for 6 or in that range i think if i buy bulk i should get a better deal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread