Has anyone else ordered TFA Bubblegum (Juicy Style) lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
I have been buying Juicy Fruit eliquid from a local B&M since early December. It is a dead ringer for the gum. When I started buying my DIY supplies, I ordered a 30ml of TFA Bubblegum (juicy style) from Wizard Labs along with some nicotine. A forum member sent me a recipe for Juicy Fruit that uses the TFA flavor and some sweetener. I tried it and it came out tasting like regular bubble gum, not Juicy Fruit. I set it aside, and planned on giving it another shot later on.

Before I left on my vacation, I went back to the B&M and bought a small bottle of my favorite Juicy Fruit eliquid. When I finally loaded up a tank full of it a few days later, it tasted exactly like regular bubble gum - not Juicy Fruit. So now I am wondering if the B&M is using TFA flavorings, and TFA put the juicy style label on a bunch of their regular bubble gum flavor.

Has anyone else bought TFA bubblegum juicy style from Wizard Labs lately? Does it taste like Juicy Fruit or bubble gum?

I think I am going to order a small bottle directly from TFA.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Has anyone else bought TFA bubblegum juicy style from Wizard Labs lately? Does it taste like Juicy Fruit or bubble gum?

I got it around a month ago from WL. I've never gotten it before or from anywhere else, so I don't have flavorings to compare it to. It's not Double-Bubble flavor.... but definitely not Juicy Fruit. I figured it's like the stuff in a gumball machine. I don't especially like it.

Anyone know a real double-bubble flavor? The media always mentions that flavor in particular as attracting kids to vaping, but I don't know who makes it. Maybe 'cause I'm not a kid.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I mixed a 120ml bottle of tpa juicy fruit on 1-18 using 15% flavor. I think because there is some banana in it, it takes some steep time. Mine taste just like juicy fruit.

Gonna try Flavor West juicy fruit next. I always bought their's pre-mixed and liked it before I started DIY.

:)

edit.....didn't buy from Wizard.. Got it straight from Flavor Apprentice.

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I got it around a month ago from WL. I've never gotten it before or from anywhere else, so I don't have flavorings to compare it to. It's not Double-Bubble flavor.... but definitely not Juicy Fruit. I figured it's like the stuff in a gumball machine. I don't especially like it.

Anyone know a real double-bubble flavor? The media always mentions that flavor in particular as attracting kids to vaping, but I don't know who makes it. Maybe 'cause I'm not a kid.

That would be LorAnn or DIYFlavorShack.
Of the two the Shack is a bit better, but more expensive.

:)

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
My friend stopped by last night, and I let him try the JF that I bought from the local B&M. To me, it tastes like bubble gum. He said that it tastes just like the JF that we have been getting from that B&M for months, which is accurate to the gum.

I think I have a case of vaper's tongue affecting that flavor right now. I'm just going to set it off to the side for a week or two and revisit later. I hope it passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread