Has anyone got One hit wonder, The milk man yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
It's weird stuff, Jrlakeman. Kinda strawberry with a ...I don't know how to describe it. They'd probably say Milky - but it doesn't really taste like milk. Got a 30 ml of it in 6 mg nic from my local B&M. It's not bad - I'd give it 7 stars out of 10.
I was hoping a strawberry qwik type taste hence the name milk man. Anyways thanks for the mini review i appreciate it.:thumb:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Have either of you tried Cosmic Fog Milk n Honey?

Yeah. Had zero flavor in a 2.4 ohm BCC, but I blamed the BCC. Then, like two weeks ago, I tried it again on a .5 ohm rda, and same problem. Stuff had ZERO flavor.
You might wanna try that in a B&M store before you buy. I've seen some people on ECF blame the lack of flavor in Milk n' Honey on oversteeping. Dunno...I was really disappointed with it.

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
I have tried cosmic fog milk and honey wasnt really getting much from it that made me go Wow! I tried unicorn milk at a taste bar now this just in a ego clearo so really cant get much except a basic body of it. Maybe if i thow it in my subtank i really get the flavors out of it ill try a small bottle if you guys recommend it. My adv is the muffin man so i was hoping milk man be just as good ill have to wait and see i guess still waiting at the mail box daily...

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I've only tried the Muffin Man, apple/cinnamon and it's wonderful.

I'd get the Milk Man if I didn't already have so much liquid...Barely halfway through the 180ML bottle of Muffin Man..

tmel
I'm somewhat concerned about the fact that Muffin Man can only be purchased in 0, 3 or 6mg of nic. I vape 12mg... will the nic satisfy my cravings?

It's a LOT of juice to be stuck with, if it doesn't take care of my nic habit!

Thanks

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Is this Milk Man juice everyone's talking about from One Hit Wonder the same Milkman I was seeing in B&M shops a month ago or so.... the one that came in the milk carton?

THEmilkman__92587.1423006788.1280.1280.jpg

wilburn81

Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
United States
Got a bottle a couple days ago from Beyond Vapes along with a Mako RDA. It's a pop tart like flavor. Just a very lite strawberry if any at all to me. Definitely pick up the pastry though. I like it but may be a little too rich for an ADV. No regrets here.
That's not one hit wonder "milkman, your talking about vapping rabbits the milkman, which description is like a strawberry pop tart and.milk. its very good. But I haven't tried one hit wonder milkman,

Reactions: john333

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
I didn't think I could like anything more than I liked Muffin Man. I'm pleased to say Milk Man is wonderful & has replaced Muffin Man as my ADV! So many told me it was 'bland', 'too sweet', 'nothing special' so I hesitated in ordering it for a long time.

Finally gave in and am so happy I did. I've been vaping it every day, all day for 2-3 weeks now with no sign of vaper's tongue!! It reminds me more of strawberry Carnation Instant Breakfast(the milky flavor, not the strawberry flavoring in it) than Quik. It's absolutely amazing.

I never liked Unicorn Milk or even Boosted because of lack of 'milk' in it. Everyone is different of course-which I am thrilled by, because this to me, is the PERFECT strawberry/milky eliquid!!

Just received Rocket Man 3 days ago but it's too fresh to even begin to give a review. Do yourself a favor-if you want to try it, order it. If you don't like it, there are TONS of people who would buy 15mL bottles of it for the simple fact that they are afraid to spend the full 60.00 in case they don't like it. I didn't listen to all the negative reviews of it that were offered to me, thank God-because I found my ADV(this coming from someone who usually isn't thrilled by strawberry flavored eliquids). Peace!

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
It's weird stuff, Jrlakeman. Kinda strawberry with a ...I don't know how to describe it. They'd probably say Milky - but it doesn't really taste like milk. Got a 30 ml of it in 6 mg nic from my local B&M. It's not bad - I'd give it 7 stars out of 10.

I wasn't aware you could get Milk Man in 30ml bottles.... Thought it was only sold in that big ... bottle..... Anyone got s link to a place that sells 30ml's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread