Has anyone gotten heat from bars/restaurants/airlines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi. First thanx for the reception I have received as a new member in my recent thread.

This topic is a bit different. I plan to travel by train to the east Coast in September. I plan on vaping and have no qualms about pulling the thing out on board. (Amtrak allows no smoking anywhere on its trains). I am wondering what kind of response is usually encountered from the persons in charge of establishments that do not allow normal smoking, especially if observed from a distance. Should I inform the conductor or dining steward before I do so, so they do not come rushing like police ready to throw me off the train? Though I do not usually fly it would be interesting to know the response vapers get on transcontinental/Atlantic flights.

Thanx for input.

Eternityroad

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
I wouldnt worry too much there is no law governing it but if someone was to ask about it, for you it would be a great time to educate them because after all were not smoking but I do know if your caught in red robin you'll be asked to leave and they will black ball you from coming back anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread