Has anyone had a go of this yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
So just when I thought my shinyitis was under control, a casual look through online stores yielded this little number:

**HDNE BLOOD SPLATTER MADHATTAN 21700 MECH MOD

and this

DECKS

I can't say I've seen anything about the mod itself to show any reason why it would be so good, however the rda looked quite nice so I'm curious as to if anyone has seen it or tried it for themselves.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
So just when I thought my shinyitis was under control, a casual look through online stores yielded this little number:

**HDNE BLOOD SPLATTER MADHATTAN 21700 MECH MOD

and this

DECKS

I can't say I've seen anything about the mod itself to show any reason why it would be so good, however the RDA looked quite nice so I'm curious as to if anyone has seen it or tried it for themselves.
Looks nice. Are you getting one?

Reactions: escapetovape

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2019
I certainly like the looks of that deck. The price puts it to where I won’t be picking it up but if that was no thing I would go for it.

Looking at the pic there’s like some sort of weird optical illusion going on with how wide the coils look but how close together the posts look. I had to do a double take and really look at what I was looking at.

I like the thought of a 21700 over an 18650 tube. Especially if they could get it to work in one of those hour glass designs I’ve seen.

• Agree

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I certainly like the looks of that deck. The price puts it to where I won’t be picking it up but if that was no thing I would go for it.

Looking at the pic there’s like some sort of weird optical illusion going on with how wide the coils look but how close together the posts look. I had to do a double take and really look at what I was looking at.

I like the thought of a 21700 over an 18650 tube. Especially if they could get it to work in one of those hour glass designs I’ve seen.
Maybe something like this?
Melissa Brizo.JPG

The Broadside Brizo. Curvy and holds a 21700. Still $115 at evcigarettes.

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2019
Yeah that’s getting there.:thumb:

There’s a mod I saw the other day that I really liked the look of. There’s a few things I would change if given the option (like it’s 18650) but it looks real nice to me

Leto 2 Mod

There’s some that have a little more bulk but that titanide design widened up to fit 21700 I think would look real nice.

Is that a side button on the one in your pic? I don’t think I’ve seen that design before.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
I’d like to see one taken apart and see how it’s working exactly. It seems like it could be easy to trigger by accident sticking out like that.

I mean, I guess it’s as ‘easy’ as any and you gotta keep your head on like with them all, that one’s just really out there.

I seem to recall that they have locking features to prevent that sort of thing from happening. Maybe a bar to stop the button making contact?

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I found this pic of it though I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking at and how it functions. @Electrodave, what exactly is going on in there?

brizio-5.jpg
That's the inside of a Brizo switch. It's a clutch type constant contact switch. When you push the button the rabbit ears move out and make contact. I like the Brizo enough to have 3 of them.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I found this pic of it though I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking at and how it functions. @Electrodave, what exactly is going on in there?
What Don said. Plus, the locking mechanism is easy to use. You just screw the fire button in until it stops (about 3 full turns).

@Don29palms--what finishes do you have? I have white brass, but for $115, it's tempting. Maybe copper.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
If that rubber band o-ring pops do those swing freely, is that of any concern? That side button is all new to me.
The ring is critical to the operation of the switch. I can't see one breaking unless the user was messing with it. They do give you an extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread