Has Anyone Heard From David?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
I've been trying to reach David for the past 5 or 6 days with some questions about ordering before I make an order from him. I realized after 2 days, that he was moving. It is now late Tuesday night, China time, and I have been emailing him a bunch, because, in the interest of time, I wanted to make a sizeable order that I need to get before a friend comes in town.

Has anyone on here talked with him in the past 2 days? Is he still held up from moving? I'm just wondering if perhaps my emails were showing up in his spam folder or something and he wasn't getting them. Anyone know if he's back around? David, if you see this, are you here? Haha.. Please let me know. Thanks!

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
I've been trying to get a response from him about my bad batteries since May 11th and have not got a response. I am pretty disappointed. I had spent a lot of time reading posts before deciding who to order from and decided on him. Now I kind of regret it.

Sorry for the trouble, and I am back now from the moving, please PM me and I will solve the problem for you as soon as possible

Kind regards
Eastmall

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
I've been trying to reach David for the past 5 or 6 days with some questions about ordering before I make an order from him. I realized after 2 days, that he was moving. It is now late Tuesday night, China time, and I have been emailing him a bunch, because, in the interest of time, I wanted to make a sizeable order that I need to get before a friend comes in town.

Has anyone on here talked with him in the past 2 days? Is he still held up from moving? I'm just wondering if perhaps my emails were showing up in his spam folder or something and he wasn't getting them. Anyone know if he's back around? David, if you see this, are you here? Haha.. Please let me know. Thanks!

Sorry for the no response, now I am back , please PM me your question or problem.

Cheers
Eastmall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread