Has anyone heard of something like this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
The other day I saw a mech mod, that you could take the teletube for an evic and then screw the top and bottom cap with button on the tubes and make it in to a telescoping mech. Has anyone else seen something like this and if you have can you please post up a link to where it was because I cant for the life of me find the one I saw the other day. Thanks

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
The other day I saw a mech mod, that you could take the teletube for an evic and then screw the top and bottom cap with button on the tubes and make it in to a telescoping mech. Has anyone else seen something like this and if you have can you please post up a link to where it was because I cant for the life of me find the one I saw the other day. Thanks

I believe Siam mods makes a tube kit for the evic. One of the youtube reviewers did a video on it, I believe it was Todd.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
I already have the telescoping tube from Kir Fanis, I saw a mech mod that the top cap(where the atty goes), and the bottom cap(switch)if you took it off the standard tube would fit in the telscoping tube kit and you would then have a "hybrid" telescoping mech. Sorry if my description isnt helping

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I already have the telescoping tube from Kir Fanis, I saw a mech mod that the top cap(where the atty goes), and the bottom cap(switch)if you took it off the standard tube would fit in the telscoping tube kit and you would then have a "hybrid" telescoping mech. Sorry if my description isnt helping

I guess Google is a hassle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxaaslKQ08k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There is also the Cyborg from fluid vapor but it's not released yet and final details are unknown. Those tubes and stuff fit evic threads.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread