Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Are they the same company

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No.. they are different companies and yes I ordered from them before - (both companies actually) but only once though but I don't recall any issues..

It was back when I was ordering samples of everyone's tobacco flavored ejuice for my husband could start vaping something he liked since he doesn't like sweets like me..

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
No.. they are different companies and yes I ordered from them before - (both companies actually) but only once though but I don't recall any issues..

It was back when I was ordering samples of everyone's tobacco flavored ejuice for my husband could start vaping something he liked since he doesn't like sweets like me..
Thank you, I'll give them a try.

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
Recieved my order. Shipping was very fast. I also recieved my free 5, 5ml sample pack and a free sample on every 30 ml bottles. The juices were as described on their website. The flavors I ordered were, General Jackson, Sakura, and Bali Spice (my favorite). I immediately placed another order which will be here on 4/26. I've vaped about 30 mls (sample packs) before I had to dry burn my coils and rewick which isn't bad compared to my diy tobacco juice. Taste is subjective so your experiences may vary.
fa67c7be534bdf92de39f55234f6384a.jpg

Attachments

• 20180424_131815.jpg
    20180424_131815.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
So wait, the free sample bottles that come with each 30ml purchase is zero nicotine?
Yes, the free sample pack is 0 nicotine. The sample pack with nicotine is $16. I'm at 0 nicotine so it wasn't a issue for me. Samples should have nicotine because the flavor profile is different with nicotine.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Recieved my order. Shipping was very fast. I also recieved my free 5, 5ml sample pack and a free sample on every 30 ml bottles. The juices were as described on their website. The flavors I ordered were, General Jackson, Sakura, and Bali Spice (my favorite). I immediately placed another order which will be here on 4/26. I've vaped about 30 mls (sample packs) before I had to dry burn my coils and rewick which isn't bad compared to my diy tobacco juice. Taste is subjective so your experiences may vary.
fa67c7be534bdf92de39f55234f6384a.jpg

Awesome.. glad you liked them!

Reactions: stols001

Zak Zoe

Moved On
Apr 25, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

Barry Badrinath

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
New Jersey
Yes, the free sample pack is 0 nicotine. The sample pack with nicotine is $16. I'm at 0 nicotine so it wasn't a issue for me. Samples should have nicotine because the flavor profile is different with nicotine.

Yeah, these juices are pretty expensive to begin with. "Free" samples and freebies in general are always a nice thing and welcome, but it's a little crazy they don't at least allow a 3mg option.

I guess you could just order all your free samples the same flavor as the ones you're buying and cut it a little on each tank fill. Still totally defeats the purpose of trying different ones to see for future orders though.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hey, so does anyone know if these are cold or hot macerated?

They dont say at all..

we can assume its a heat maceration though, its much faster and for a shop that sells as much as they do they will need the faster times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread