Has Anyone Ordered From extract and flavors.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
Hello,

I'm just curious if anyone has ordered the extracts available on this site Flavor Extracts | extracts-and-flavors.com

It may be a simple coincidence, but the images that represent the flavorings are often times the same images used for pre-flavored e-liquid.

If so, is it worth buying from, and which are recommended safe for DIY and atty's?

Four different 2 ounce bottle flavor packages for 13.95 isn't bad, not to mention their singles.

Also, how bout the powders....they don't have sugar, no alcohol and are water soluble.

So, what are thoughts on powders?

Last edited:

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
I was going to ask if they listed ingredients anywhere (like oils, dyes, etc) but now I'm wondering if these are the same as: faerie's finest - extracts and liquid flavors

Lu
Thank you,
It looks like the same thing, prices and bottle/label. Good thing about the other link is it's payment through Amazon, +25 dollars and it's free shipping. Your link has far more flavors though.

Do you have any idea what Faerie's liquids are like in terms of intensity?

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
You're welcome. I never did get to try the fairae flavors myself. I honestly thought a couple others on here had ordered some but I don't see any follow up reviews :(

That's what I was waiting for before ordering.

Lu
Well, looks like I'll be the test dummy. Looks fairly promising. It made with glycol. I'm wondering if it's thick like buying a bottle of uncut vg/pg or semi-dilluted. That would probably call for a change in using additional pg/vg....I think. Although it's unusual for flavorings to have the consistency of syrup, unless that's what it is.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Did you ever see these Ded? I thought some here were going to try these too and report back, but I don't recall hearing anything more. It's nice that they tell which ones are oil/water soluble. If you get a chance, look under Savoury Flavorings :D

Flavourart Express shophttp://www.flavourart.it/expresseng/index1.html

BTW.....please let us know if you do try them! :)

Lu

Last edited:

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
LMAO!!! It's like vaping a meal!!!LOL LOL LOL!!!!
That reminds me of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory scene when the girl chews the gum that goes through an entire meal course before turning into a blue berry!!lol

The e-cig, not only a replacement for smoking, but now weight loss supplement!

Prices are a bit high through US currency conversion, but nevertheless, this is a must to try for me! Wish bacon was water soluble!

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
I'm looking into some of the savory flavors from Flavourart too. I won't be able to make an order this week, but as soon as I can I'll report on my impressions. I'm just surprised no one else around here has been interested enough to try the more savory flavors found there and reported on them already. I did find one place that has pre-mixed juice in Roast Beef and a Roast Chicken flavor. I ordered the roast beef, but Paypal screwed up my address and it got sent back, so I have to wait even longer. I found the pre-mixed here: Decadent Vapours for Discerning Vapers

It looks like he probably uses flavorings from Flavourart, but I'm not sure (it doesn't say specifically, but the flavors are the same and it states that the flavorings are sourced from the EU).

I'm very interested in mixing some Roast Beef flavor with some Soy Sauce flavor.

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
Well I ordered from Faeries Finest.
Got their 4 pack any flavor combos for 13.95+6.00 shipping(flat rate)
Took 48hours for the order to process and was mailed with no tracking. Took a total of 5 days total to arrivefrom the time I ordered (from Cali to Floridia)

I got four 2oz bottles of Root Beer, Chocolate, banana, and blueberry.

Since I have DIY unflavored already, plus Hilton,tab, and marlboro. I used these as the base for the flavors.

Although they are called extracts. They are not your typical extract flavorings. They are absent of the chemical after taste, like most alcohol based extracts have.....except root beer.

Root Beer is exactly like the candy I hated as a kid at halloween. Has a root beer flavor, but it also has this weird bite to it. This is absent when mixing in eliquid, but prevalent as a taste test in concentrated form. The liquid is a dark bronze color.

Blueberry is very subtle, even in concentrate. It's more aromatic than anything. I had to use much more than any flavor to get a good taste of blueberry. This required more vg to not only sweeten the liquid, but to thicken the eliquid. Liquid is crystal clear.

Banana....awesome. Great aroma and taste. Like banana Runtz or Laffy Taffey, but best for me mixed with chocolate. Liquid is crystal clear.

Chocolate is dark brown, almost black in the bottle. Fairly strong and taste like chocolate,lol! I used this to enhance my chocolate flavored eliquid. Haven't tried this by itself yet, but I like it better than Loranns.

These particular ones that I purchased are natural or artificial flavored with propylene glycol and water. They don't taste alcohol based...except root beer, but so did the candy.

I will definitely order from them again. Definitely a good price for the quantity and flavors match or exceed by personal adjustment most commercial flavored eliquid I have.

R Burton

Jun 12, 2009
I too ordered from Faeries Finest and have found it to be the best Flavoring for the $$$. LorAnn is great for trying a large variety of flavors, but once you have found what you like Faeries Finest is the way too go I think. Stick to the natural products as some of the artificials will gum up your atomizer.

Also, for those who haven't figured it out yes, this is the BEST site for all things e-cig.

nikomoul

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
I too ordered from Faeries Finest and have found it to be the best Flavoring for the $$$. LorAnn is great for trying a large variety of flavors, but once you have found what you like Faeries Finest is the way too go I think. Stick to the natural products as some of the artificials will gum up your atomizer.

Also, for those who haven't figured it out yes, this is the BEST site for all things e-cig.

Your name isn't Renee is it?

Moonbeat

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
Magnolia, TX, USA
I ordered four flavors from faeries finest myself. Like Dedmon I ordered four flavors.

Banana - I agree with Ded's opinion on this flavor. Super nice and much like the candy. I could vape this one all day and be happy as a clam.

The other flavors I got were cinnamon, caramel and creme de cafe. I haven't tried them yet so I'll report a bit later on those. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread